BankWest Employee Reviews

Good Overall Opportuity
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR AND IT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Pierre, SDJune 12, 2018
BankWest provided a great experience with an opportunity to advance my knowledge and skills. I wear many hats on a daily basis and balance many priorities and task.
Sound Bank
eBanking Manager (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDMay 12, 2017
BankWest is a very solid bank; they're family owned and have been around a long time. I felt like a valued member of the team and that my voice was heard.
Fun job with great employees
Teller (Former Employee) –  Pierre, SDDecember 16, 2013
I really enjoyed working for BankWest I enjoyed the interaction with costumers and being able to help them with any financial worry that would arise. I was under great managment and learned a lot through the time I was working at BankWest.
Pros
good healthcare.
Cons
Was not able to work there as long as I would have liked do to relocation
Great Business and Great People
Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rockford, MNOctober 31, 2013
I learned that customer service is extremely important no matter what career field one will be in.
I also learned that self growth/improvement is also important.
Hardest part about this job was working on a busy day. Customers kept coming in and it didn't seem like any of us could work fast enough.
Pros
Very flexible with each persons life schedule, friendly, caring, and understanding employees, very customer orientated.
Cons
Benefits aren't the greatest and advancement isn't easy to solidify.