Banner Health Employee Review

View all Banner Health reviews

I have not been satisfied overall with my work experience at Banner Health.
Director of Neurovascular Surgery (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 19, 2014
I established a new neurovascular surgery program within the hospital system. Despite considerable efforts on my behalf to build the program, including marketing, development, and outreach to establish a referral base, I did not receive adequate support from the corporation in these efforts. This included my office, which was very poorly structured and supported, particularly with respect to personnel.

There are a lot of politics and administrative concerns within the corporation, particularly between the various hospitals within the area. Navigating through these proved to be extremely difficult.

By far the best part of this job involves delivering high quality care to my patients. The patient-physician interaction has been very enjoyable and fulfilling.
Pros
Access to patients, sound facilities.
Cons
Lack of clinical support and coverage, lack of marketing and practice building support.

Other Banner Health Employee Reviews

Great Company
CBO Patient Financial Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 19, 2018
I started working here at Banner since January and I love it! very relaxed environment! Great pay and benefits. Location is also great for me and flexibility is awesome
good place to work
PFS Admitting Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 16, 2018
lots of engagement, fun place to work, busy facility, strives to be the best of the best in customer obsessed, lots of room for growth within the facility
Pros
close to home
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banner Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.7

2.5Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight