Baptist Health - Alabama Employee Reviews for Registration Specialist

hardest part of the job
Patient Registration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Prattville, ALMarch 14, 2019
The hardest part of the job was the software for EMR. The training
was brief and expectations were high. Employees were not helpful
and gossiped. The office had a click and omitted new employees.
Pros
get off at noon on Fridays
Cons
low pay, unfriendly and gossiped
learn life lessons
Patient Registration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 30, 2016
My coworkers are fun people. A typical work day is very busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting different people. The hardest part of the job is the patients not answering the phone when calling to schedule appointments.
Baptist Health is very productive and structure organization
Patient Registration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALOctober 7, 2014
Baptist is a good place to work. This company thrives on every employee to be proactive at whatever capacity they are currently working in.
Pros
Being able to help sick indivduals
Cons
Some individuals can be cure ans some cannot
When I worked at Baptist East ER in Montgomer, it was a safe environment and it had been newly remodeled. It was a pleasant place to work.
Registration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALNovember 3, 2012
I worked in the ER and it was a fast-paced environment. I learned to treat people with respect under many different circumstances. I am a people person and I love to help others. The team I worked with was awesome. We were all team players and their to help out any way we could. The hardest part of the job is not getting every one seen at the time THEY thought they should be seen. Of course, every case if different and some needs come before others. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting interesting people and knowing that I was part of the care they received.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
short breaks