Baptist Health - Little Rock Employee Reviews

Under Paid
RN (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 21, 2018
I work in the ICU and I don't mind it. Getting to work in the morning at 0615 is perfect because I miss traffic going to and leaving work. I don't get paid enough. I need the ICU experience so that is a blessing and my coworkers are some of the most intelligent people I've ever come across. They are so dedicated to healing our patients it almost doesn't matter, however, in the unit we have to wear many hats. We just only get paid for ours. I wish they paid us more.
Cons
Short Breaks
overall as I left
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 27, 2018
I was involved in a RIF after working for Baptist for almost 35 years. I would have said it was an exceptional employer until then. The decision was 100% financial... I made a lot of money and they were trying to trim the salary dollars.
Baptist
Information Associate (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 29, 2018
I enjoyed my time there. The area I work my co worker became like family to me. My boss made sure I always had what I needed. Only reason I left was because the pay wasn't much.
Very pleasnt and friendly place to work
Stockroom Associate (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 7, 2015
Ill get to work and be greeted by almost everyone who is there, everyone is always friendly. I clock in and get right to work sorting through what has been shipped to us. Then I will proceed to taking everything to the department it needs to be at. Along the way I will helpers others and sometimes others will help me.
Pros
Free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baptist Health - Little Rock. Our community is ready to answer.

Baptist Health - Little Rock Reviews by Location