Baptist Health Arkansas
68Average

Baptist Health Arkansas Employee Reviews

United States393 reviews
ok company and great health care benefits. If your looking for advancement look elsewhere but too each is own. Best of luck - too whomever is applying.
Pros
Long lunch, good health care plan
Cons
Pay, room for growth
Good place to work. Team work, have supples o need and friendly people. Great epic computers fast paced and we help each other. Good relations with doctors and familes and social workers.
Do your job pay attention and mind your business that will keep you your job and also watch your comments and how you talk to people there always someone that maybe out 2 get you
I delivered clean linen, picked up dirty linen, collected trash out of the soiled utility rooms, buffed and scrubbed floors. Cleaned er room and lab. Also cleaned cart room
when i worked at baptist hospital it was a good expierence and i love being with my co workers and helping out one another we also had flexable hours and holiday pay great benefits . i just loved working here great place good smiles
I loved my job due to illness I had to leave. I was working in home health and I enjoyed it working with different patient everyday. I a great team leader that keep us in couraged
Really enjoy working with my fellow nurses. I have worked in several areas of the hospital and always find a good work group. Staff ratios are a continuous issue but I think this is a problem everywhere.
I loved working at Baptist, especially the daily devotionals that we had....so spiritually uplifting. Supervisors and coworkers are great to work with
Pros
daily devotionals
Cons
none I can think of
Mgmt was horrible, uneducated and only cared about hiring their friends and associates. Turnover is high and training is non-existent. There are diversity and cultural issues throughout this entire establishment. Way too many cliques and friends trying to help each other climb the corporate ladder, at the cost of hurting others. Just don’t.....
All about the mighty dollar, hateful co workers, staff is unkind to patients and speed and money is all administration wants. I am currently seeking other employment and it's sad because I love the job itself.
I enjoyed working for this establishment. I have no complaints or regrets about anything. They offer great benefits and reasonable pay. I would recommend working here.
I work with talented, hardworking people. However, the lack of patience and positive culture makes people at the bottom of the totem pole disgruntled.
Housekeeping was Great cleaning patients rooms for them sometimes cleaning discharge rooms , A real peace of mind if you like cleaning this will always pass as a good job .
I like that it is a Christian based job. I have grown alot since working for this company. There is always room to grow. I loke being able to work with the public. Most enjoyable is speaking to our patients and getting to know them.
I don't get paid, I just volunteer Tuesdays and Thursdays for two hours. I love the environment, wonderful staffs. The most enjoyable part of my volunteer day is the interactions with the patients, their parents and the staff.
I work at Baptist health hospital of fort Smith Arkansas when I say it's the worst hospital to work the staff is not friendly at all I work in the housekeeping department we are contracted out so we dont get paid good we are minimum wage we do not get Baptist Benefits at all the nurses treat the housekeepers like we are not important
I would only use the NFS department as a form of torture.
the management has lost its mind people are forced to use PTO to actually get their 80 hour weeks. The refuse to fully staff the department.
Pros
hahahahhaha
Cons
literally everything
Inpatient pharmacy technician management isn’t the best. Does not take the time out to resolve complaints. Will automatically side with anyone who has a higher title especially if they are friends outside of the workplace. Half of the pharmacists are no better and will purposely hurt you instead of help you. There is a reason the turnover rate is high. Horrible work environment.
Baptist was a good place to work. I worked in many different areas with opportunities for career advancement. The benefits and salary are competitive with other facilities in Little Rock.
I love working for them and the atmosphere at work is so amazing. I have a great relationship with all my co workers and we have a good team of management.
I loved my job here I loved helping the patients and getting to no them but when you have co-workers that are hassaing you and threading you and your manager doesn't do anything about it is sad
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baptist Health Arkansas. Our community is ready to answer.