Baptist Health Care Employee Reviews

Its Healthcare
IT Lead Implementation (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 24, 2018
Just a great group of people to work with.
I learned that there was a diverse culture in IT. I enjoyed helping the endusers and doctors at critical moments.
Financially not a good place for a career for an adult
UNIT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 10, 2018
I enjoyed my job. There was just no job advancement, and my pay was not adequate. I enjoy a fast pace work environment, I enjoyed working for the cardiologist in my department, but I needed to advance into a career, and I did not feel that Baptist was able to help me with this. I needed to be able to provide for myself, pay my bills, and take care of things on my own without going further in debt. This place of employment did not provide this.
easy going
Medicare Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 20, 2018
Good location to work. People were easy to get along with. Training that was given was helpful during times of transition from billing systems. We were updated on upper management changes
Pros
appreciation celebrations
Cons
the building was cold
Productive fun place to work
Service response (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 13, 2018
I really enjoyed my time working with Baptist hospital. The management was outstanding as were my coworkers. They gave me time off when I needed it for the most part. My boss was very accommodating.
Its just a Dietary Position in the kitchen.
Tray Line Dietary (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 24, 2018
I typically day I go by the patients diets. I learn what to put on the patients trays by there diets. The management is ok it can use some improvement. Know what to put on a tray for a certain diets like ADA and AHA. That's the hardest I have to ask a co-worker. I like taking patient there food to the rooms.
Job Security
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 21, 2018
If you do well at your job they will keep you. I have been there a year and a half and I feel like an asset to the company. They tell me thank you all the time and even sometimes get thank you letters in the mail.
productive
Andrews Institute Internship (Former Employee) –  Gulf Breeze, FLNovember 18, 2018
Very great learning experience and enjoyed the other employees.
everyone was willing to help me when I needed help and everyone was extremely professional
faced paced
Food Preparation Worker (Former Employee) –  Scotia, NYDecember 6, 2018
as long as you to your training then you will have no problem when it comes to serving the residents and their families who reside there and who come to visit them.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not enough hours
Nice place to work BUT..
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 24, 2018
Nice place to work but the one thing and only thing that is wrong is the gossip .people work hard benefits are great,food is good people are great .they just talk to much always in someone's business.people are always milddling in others affairs. Other than that it's a cool place
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Gossip
Wonderful Company
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN II (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 11, 2018
I have been employed with Baptist for over two years and overall the staff has been by far the best I have ever had to work with. The managers are strong in their commitment to getting the best out of their employees.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
short breaks
Job
Medicaid Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 27, 2018
I enjoyed working here started off as temp. staff and then was hired for a permanent position. It offered a lot of training for my position and had a very good work vibe
Good place
Internship (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 16, 2018
I love it. I hope to one day be able to work there. I was just a student but the people there are great. everyone had a smile on their face and made me feel like I could ask them anything
Good work environment
Nursing Assistant Sitter (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 20, 2018
Flexible schedule, reliable staff, good learning experience. Good job if you are looking to get a taste of what it is like working in a hospital, or if you are considering a job in the healthcare field.
productive and fun place to work
Imaging Coordinator, Radiology Department (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 8, 2018
I love my job. It is a great place to work .I enjoy working with people who care about patients. I have been working there for a while now, and I am passionate about patient care.
Inpatient setting with unique clients and fun staff
nurse (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 15, 2018
Baptist has a unique patient load. Staff are nice and fun to work with. There is flexibility in hours. There could be more training when first beginning.
Pros
flexibility, nice staff, easy to learn system, efficient
Cons
limited training
Personable, caring environment; great coworkers
Resident Chaplain (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMay 1, 2018
Good work environment, caring people, great opportunities to minister to people in need.
Employees work together well and pitch in and help each other out. Opportunities to meet many different people from all kinds of backgrounds.
Pros
Good friendly work culture
Cons
Pay is under average
nice workplace
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 2, 2018
I have good and productive days at work. I make sure to keep occupied while on the job. I clean anywhere from 12 to 20 rooms a day. It is a nice company to work for
team work
Registered Trauma Nurse, Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 30, 2018
love the people I work with, they are amazing. This review is mandatory, it will not let me proceed until I meet a certain amount of characters. Baptist crew is awesome.
job
Nursing Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 20, 2017
upper management changed, culture changed, leader was not there for advise, there was a white vs black criticism that I did not approve of, helping others was not looked upon as approved
The culture is amazing
MSW Intern University of West Florida (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 19, 2018
This is an amazing company to work for. People are happy and happy to do their jobs. My supervisor was amazing and the program I interned with has grown.
Pros
lots of training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baptist Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.