Baptist Health Medical Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
great place to work
Patient Financial Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 22, 2018
It's a great environment and culture. Friendly people and team oriented. However, It is difficult to grow within which is why I had to leave for better opportunities.
Nepotism
employee (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 24, 2018
This company is saturated with nepotism.
Also, if a practice has a high turnover, there are reasons for this.

Now since leaving, I heard that there have been changes made. I hope this is true for all involved.
HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  1740 Nicholasville Rd Lexington, KYApril 13, 2018
Positive work environment. Able to work independently and to access positive feedback from co-workers in achieving goals for the department. Easy making a positive life balance between home and office.
Pros
company picnics, easily access to training
not good
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYApril 5, 2018
this was a bad company to work for. They did not appreciate the hard work of the staff. I would not recommend this organization for anyone. They demote people via a phone call.
Chaotic At Best
LPN (Current Employee) –  New Albany, INMarch 12, 2018
A typical day consist of never knowing where I would be placed to work. Management does not punish people who can not make it into work. Certain people are giving special privilege simply because of who they are, not for their work ethic. Pay rate is very low for my job field.
Relaxed
Accounts Receivables/Indirect Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 5, 2018
Really good place to work. People were great. Management was very good. Only one of the supervisor was not so friendly and that person was eventually dismissed for one reason or another.
Pros
Relaxed, Reasonable work expectations, very support system
Cons
None to really complain about
Great place to work.
Physician Practice Operation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tavernier, FLFebruary 13, 2018
Like all not for profits this organizations was a great to work for. The organization has great compensation packages and sign on bonus for clinical personnel.
Pros
Plenty of tools for development of those individuals looking for growth.
Cons
I have nothing negative to say about BHSF.
Stable
Patient Representative (Current Employee) –  Kendall, FLJanuary 23, 2018
It’s a great and stable place to work with amazing benefits and great people, working environment is extremely peaceful and controlled, teamwork is also important and amazing
Have experience first
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 27, 2017
Was told that they would train me as I was new to billing. There was no training and they stated if my productivity didn't pick up then I was subject to termination in 2 months. Told me after a month of being there that if I was uncomfortable with how they "trained", then "maybe we should find you a new job".
Successful company to be apart of.
Scheduler/Receptionist/Medical Records (Former Employee) –  New Albany, INDecember 18, 2017
I loved working there a little over a year. It was high paced and very busy. For as many job duties that I did on a daily basis, even though my title was over Scheduling, my salary did not match or grow as it should’ve.
Pros
Free lunches, Pto, etc.
Cons
Short breaks, etc.
Excellent
Billing Coordinator /Pre-Cert Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 11, 2017
A typical day at work has its ups and downs like any place of work. I am still employed but I am looking for something challenging and with more ability to succeed.
The employees and Providers, has everyones best intrest in mind.
Medical Asstiant (Former Employee) –  Corbin KentuckyNovember 27, 2017
When I worked for the hospitalist, I did referrals, data coding, faxes, and answered the phone.
While I worked at Baptist Health Medical Group Family Medicine, I did vitals, shots, medicine distribution as needed, and answered phones.
Pros
Wonderful doctors
Middle School cafeteria atmosphere
HIM Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 22, 2017
Poor management with no experience or training abilities. No room for advancement unless you belong to their clique. Most unprofessional office I've ever been in...... Managers getting tattooed in office, REALLY!!!
Pros
Co workers were nice.
Cons
Managers, lack of opportunity, pay is horrible
BH does not care about employees only about the ratings that are provided
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madisonville, KYJuly 27, 2017
I would not recommend working here if you care about your professional image. Nothing is given to you here. No bonuses or raises even after evaluations.
Great people!
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 27, 2017
BHMG has THE BEST support staff of any company I have worked for! Very supportive and helpful. Training and technology is top notch! Great benefits as well.
Pros
Great people, benefits, technology
Cons
stressful, need more staff
I was an administrative intern.
Administrative Intern (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 11, 2017
During my time at Baptist Heath Medical Group I completed my final internship for my bachelors degree program. I completed a major project as well as many minor projects for my supervisor, Jon Craft. I developed an educational Power Point, compiled information into Excel spreadsheets, and perform research.
very strict
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYMarch 27, 2017
Checking in and out patients, collecting co pays, insurance verification. The hardest part of the Job is making the providers happy with their schedule. The most enjoyable part is working with patients.
Center of excellence
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 13, 2017
My typical work day is busy. The opportunity to work with a diverse team of professionals in both admin and clinical staff. Management is easy to talk to and engage with new ideas to assist in the success of the organization.
Pros
great co - workers
FRONT OFFICE CLERK (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 7, 2017
It's a great place to work and they have great benefits. The pay could be better in the medical offices, but overall it's a great company and my office is great.
bhmg
ANRP (Current Employee) –  Kendall, FLDecember 15, 2016
Typical day at work includes seeing 20-25 pt/day. Busy environment. Work as a team and work in collaboration with physicians.