Barcelona Wine Bar Employee Review

View all Barcelona Wine Bar reviews

Perfect Place for the Right Person.
Front Server (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2018
I am not that person. It's uber trendy, loud, open til 2 or 3 in the morning and so packed at times that it is literally not possible to do your job. Management was young. I mean, really young. No real leadership on the management team. They seem like they are just hanging out, collecting their paychecks. Nice enough people. Personable. They simply seem to be towing the line. Anyway, I would have adored that place in my 20's. I, however, am not in my 20's. I don't like leaving work at 4 in the morning. I don't want to have to yell at my tables or strain to hear them. It's a cool place. Just not for me.

Other Barcelona Wine Bar Employee Reviews

Fast money
Server Extraordinaire (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 30, 2019
Everything you'd expect working for a corporate restaurant chain - physically and emotionally draining - I'm so very happy I don't work there anymore thanks
Barcelona Wine Bar
Server/Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Brookline, MAMay 21, 2019
Excellent place to work with a vibrant environment. A typical day at work would be extremely busy, filled with quick-paced tasks that need to be completed in a timely manner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barcelona Wine Bar. Our community is ready to answer.