Bard Medical Employee Reviews

Production assembly
Team Member 1 (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NY 12804August 6, 2018
This job requires a constant pace of perfect quality medical devices. Give your all and you will succeed gradually to your goals with helping people live better lives.
Pros
stable paying job
Cons
n/a
Productive place to work with some cool people
Catheter Trimmer (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCJuly 20, 2018
CR Bard is and was an easy place to work. None of the jobs in bard are hard to do. The place is close to home for some people right in between bonneau and moncks corner but overall a good place.
Clean work place
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAJuly 9, 2018
Very clean working environment and can be fast pace at time very nice personal. I would love to have been a full time employee. Very nice nice company.
Ok place to work, slow, very corporate structure.
RA Intern (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAJune 28, 2018
Hard to be innovative when you have an itty bitty slice of a product. As an intern, you have very limited roles and responsibilities, so that impacts it a fair bit.
Pros
Discounted cafeteria with ok food
Cons
Very far from Atlanta. 40 Mile commute is terrible.
Fun to work there
SR Quality Inspector / Quality Tech (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAJune 27, 2018
Awesome place to work,no complain for anything.i will never live this place.very flexible for everything.
very busy place lot to do everyday.
learned about all different product and different people. Management is always up and down. very busy place so no time for anything else that is the hardest part.
Na
Master Scheduler and Planner (Current Employee) –  SonoraJune 24, 2018
This company is focused on hitting their numbers, and the culture supports that motive. When numbers are not met, that is where management will spent most of their time.
The work was easy and fast but very unorganized and chaotic.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NYMay 11, 2018
The company as a whole seems like a good company but my experience was not the best. My manager was unorganized which lead to a lot of unneeded stress.
Production Worker
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Glens Falls, NYMay 10, 2018
Here you were trained on one thing. When people would flex time it would hold up everyone else.

I found that the training needed a lot of improvement, If you were god at where you were they would seldom let you change positions.
Pros
night shift
Cons
flex time
excellent place to work ,employers and fellow workers were a joy to know, and work for
Qc inspector, line leader (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAApril 26, 2018
pleasent and steady paced days,i learned alot about medical supplies and how they helped and saved lives, with the helpful employers and employee's nothing was ever hard , if u needed or didnt know ,if u needed help they would help u in any matter u needed, i enjoyed everything about my job and would love to be back there if i had the chance...
Pros
discounts at theme parks, company picnics and more
poor management
Lead Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCApril 26, 2018
Management was horrible at decision making and never listen to employees's opinions. Little room to no room for advancement. Compensation was not up to date.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor management
Ok place to work for the location
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAApril 25, 2018
Be prepared to sink or swim while training, because you'll be on your own many times. Have thick skin as you'll literally hear people talk negative about your performance within listening distance instead of offering to show you the most productive approach to daily tasks. If you're not used to people not having the strength to approach you on important issues until the ship is sinking, then be prepared.
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
Lack of proper training across the board
a little unfair
Thermistar Assembly (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCApril 25, 2018
i worked there for a short period of time. first they stuck me in a section and expected me to be trained in 1 day, then put me by myself. they only offer certain people over time, even if you put in the work and ask for it. the supervisor is never to be found and when she is around shes really no help. ive asked to move positions even talked to the supervisor in a different section and he agreed but the supervisor in my section would not allow for me to switch. seemed like unfair treatment
If the manager was better I would still be there
Service and Repair (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 23, 2018
I loved this company, however the manager was a friend of the VP and came in after he had been removed from another division. There was no denying after a week why he had been removed and yet we were in for a very interesting several weeks before I left out of safety concerns.
Relaxed at time, Quick paste
IC Operator (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCApril 20, 2018
Fast paste someday's depending on how bad they need the work out
Slow pasted if there is no work coming off the trucks
Regular past sometimes when there is work. But we tend to use speed getting the work done to make sure we had our numbers at the end of the month.
benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Not a good place to work.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glens Falls, NYApril 13, 2018
Not a good place to work. Poor management and stressful atmosphere. Managers are self centered and only interested in their own advancement. Morale is very poor in all areas of this company.
Productive and challenging work environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAApril 10, 2018
C.R. BARD is a good company with great job security. Work and home life a little challenging to manage. Management could be a little better than it is
challenging place
Clinical Manager, Mid-Atlantic Region (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 9, 2018
poor management with recent merger they still have not fully integrated into BD's system. I feel the culture at BD is much better than the culture at Bard which I describe as a good boys club. The salary and compensation is the best in the industry and I was well compensated
Pros
salary
Cons
16 hours days
Production and fun place of business
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCApril 4, 2018
I love working here, been working here since 2011. I’ve had some god experience here. I’ve work several jobs since I’ve been here. This is a serious job but i love it
Supervisors suck
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAApril 4, 2018
At this job the lead ppl show favoritism to certain employees. The lead/supervisors will throw you under the bus if it keeps them in the clear. They will ask you a question and tell you how to answer. If you dont answer how they want they will find a reason to fire you. The ppl that i worked with were some good ppl. But like any job there is always those coworkers that you want to choke because they think they know everything.
Pros
Benefits, vacations, pay
Cons
Overtime will kill you.
productive
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Stewartville, MNApril 3, 2018
all the employees made you feel like one big happy family. The benefits where good. If you need help you could ask just about anyone for help. you would get the help
Pros
work environment
Cons
short breaks