Bardi Heating, Cooling & Plumbing

Bardi Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Employee Reviews

United States7 reviews
Bardi has a great work enviroment. Family owned business that makes you feel like family. Waking up and enjoying going to work everyday is a nice feeling.
November 26, 2019
Thank you! We try our best to make everyone feel like they are part of the Bardi family!
Fun and fast paced workplace
We stay busy, but that makes for a day that flies by. No staring at the clock here! Our success as a company gets celebrated as a team. We have big family events that are a lot of fun. I love working for a company that not only cares about me, but my family too.
November 26, 2019
We live by the motto of not letting the grass grow under our feet. We're so glad you believe in that too!
good place to work
Family work place. Great pay and management. Wish I could have stayed with this company. People you work with are great. They take rare of their employees.
November 26, 2019
You made us a better company and we are better for knowing you. You always have a home with Bardi.
Great place to learn and grow and move forward with your goals in life.
Overall company was great. They are a family owned company. It’s a little of favoritism but the work is there. Great place to learn and prosper yourself. I could recommend bardi.
Pros
401k insurance, health dental and vision. Paid time off. Took allowance.
Cons
Favoritism, management not soo good.
November 26, 2019
We appreciate your feedback and will use to to grow better every day.
Great place
Most of the time we were treated like family. The hardest part of the job was being on call especially during peak seasons. I am grateful for the training course they sent me to so that I could further my skills. For the most part the workplace was easy going even if the work itself could be stressful.
November 26, 2019
We make it a point to invest in our people and we're glad to know you saw this as an added benefit.
It's an okay place to work
I was with Bardi for 2 years and during my time there, a typical day started at 7 am. I would get my work orders usually that morning and would head out to the job site to get started. I really did not learn much as they did not offer a training program. The management was just okay. The culture of the workplace had a high turnover rate and they tend to use the good old boy system. The hardest part of the job was no support through management or team, and they would send you on calls one couldn't possibly do by themselves. The most enjoyable part of the job was the company picnics.
Pros
Cons
Productive and fun work place
Getting the drivers where they are supposed to be... I learned knew routes each day. Management us great because they understand their employees. My co-workers are all team players so that makes my job a lot easier. I would say the hardest thing about my job would be the traffic for my drivers. I love the most about my job is the customers, making them happy
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bardi Heating, Cooling & Plumbing?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bardi Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4