Bardi Heating, Cooling & Plumbing

Bardi Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Employee Reviews

Growing the department has been my most enjoyment. The work atmosphere is great. The techs are the best i have ever managed.The General manager and operations managers are great
Pros
Daily lunch with staff
Cons
n/a
I honestly have nothing bad to say about this company. The interview process was fast and I always had constant feedback and communication. Everyone really embodies the spirit of teamwork and inclusivity, compensation was more than fair and benefits are also decent.
I like to work here because they are interested in you like a person not like a number and they are always looking for the good thinks of your job and make you better in the things you need to improve
Pros
environment
Cons
not able to find one now
It’s been an amazing experience working for a family owned company with managers and workers that care about their customers. Everyone has been so helpful and patient during my first 3 months at Bardi.
Pros
Fun Meetings!
Cons
None so far!!
Bardi is the kind of company where an employee becomes family. Their is an air of excitement whenever you walk into the building.Training is provided to those who seek it out and development opportunities and room for growth with the company are available. Bardi treats their employees with respect and celebrates every win with a catered breakfast, a holiday party or a fun event.
Pros
Great insurance
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Worked for these crooks for 3 weeks and was short changed several hundred dollars on my first check. I should acknowledged the warning signs and left immediately but unfortunately that was not the case. There was no system in place for the technician to punch in and out so that there is no discrepancy of hours worked. I informed my manager that my check was short several hundred dollars and that I would not be able to work anymore until it was corrected. The CEO got on the phone and started speaking to me in a condescending manner using foul language, at that point I informed him that I would no longer be working there. I am shocked by the company's lack of professionalism. I still have not received all the money that I am owed.
Look if you live in Atlanta metro it’s a great company to work for . If you live more than 45 min away it can be complicated. But great pay great benefits and great opportunity for bonuses!!!
Bardi has a great work enviroment. Family owned business that makes you feel like family. Waking up and enjoying going to work everyday is a nice feeling.
November 26, 2019
Thank you! We try our best to make everyone feel like they are part of the Bardi family!
We stay busy, but that makes for a day that flies by. No staring at the clock here! Our success as a company gets celebrated as a team. We have big family events that are a lot of fun. I love working for a company that not only cares about me, but my family too.
November 26, 2019
We live by the motto of not letting the grass grow under our feet. We're so glad you believe in that too!
Family work place. Great pay and management. Wish I could have stayed with this company. People you work with are great. They take rare of their employees.
November 26, 2019
You made us a better company and we are better for knowing you. You always have a home with Bardi.
Overall company was great. They are a family owned company. It’s a little of favoritism but the work is there. Great place to learn and prosper yourself. I could recommend bardi.
Pros
401k insurance, health dental and vision. Paid time off. Took allowance.
Cons
Favoritism, management not soo good.
November 26, 2019
We appreciate your feedback and will use to to grow better every day.
Most of the time we were treated like family. The hardest part of the job was being on call especially during peak seasons. I am grateful for the training course they sent me to so that I could further my skills. For the most part the workplace was easy going even if the work itself could be stressful.
November 26, 2019
We make it a point to invest in our people and we're glad to know you saw this as an added benefit.
I was with Bardi for 2 years and during my time there, a typical day started at 7 am. I would get my work orders usually that morning and would head out to the job site to get started. I really did not learn much as they did not offer a training program. The management was just okay. The culture of the workplace had a high turnover rate and they tend to use the good old boy system. The hardest part of the job was no support through management or team, and they would send you on calls one couldn't possibly do by themselves. The most enjoyable part of the job was the company picnics.
Cons
Getting the drivers where they are supposed to be... I learned knew routes each day. Management us great because they understand their employees. My co-workers are all team players so that makes my job a lot easier. I would say the hardest thing about my job would be the traffic for my drivers. I love the most about my job is the customers, making them happy