Bare Essentials

• Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Diversity

Diversity, freedom OK wages fun work environment flexible hours.Meeting people and attending different job fairs I’m having the opportunity to watch a young company grow

Pros

The people that you meet

Cons

The people that you meet, Commission and transportation

Great and positive environment

Love working here for extra money, clean and fun place to work and to learn and teach a hobby of makeup is what I enjoy the most. Great company to work for or even to come shop if your a costumer

Company is closing

Not much job security now. Some big locations in bigger areas but mostly online now. Fun work environment and on the job training. I learned so much working here.

Awesome

Management was excellent, great pay, Fabulous experience. I love working with my manager she was always a phone call away if I needed any information or help with a product item or a store.

workplace with atmosphere

I operated forklifts mostly after being trained. Picking, packing, shipping, loading and unloading of trucks. Helped with training new associates that came into the warehouse.

Pros

free makeup

Cons

schedules changed alot

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

It was a call center.

It was a call center. It was fast paced and on the go. I was able to learn about makeup and was able to learn how to sell it. I also learned some new computer skills.

productive and fun

Dealing with clients in a upbeat envirenment makes working for Bare minerals a new expeirence every shift. Coworkers are friendly and the team always wants to grow individually & part of the company together.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

hours being cut

Fun job but not sustainable.

Working at Bare Escentuals was so much fun. I would talk about makeup and ask probing questions to suggest the appropriate products to the customer, and not trying to just shove product at them. I would also deal with providing instructions on how to best use the products as well as providing creative uses for them. For example the mineral powder can be used as a dry shampoo! I also dealt with billing concerns and returns and such. The culture in the office was so fun with contests and games like product bingo and potlucks. However, the pay and the benefits were not sustainable income, so I got a second job and ultimately left Bare Escentuals for the higher paying position.

Pros

Great work enviornment and employee discount!

Cons

Low pay and poor benefits

Productive work place flexible hours

A day working there was Non stressful And relax. I learned how to operate MHE equipment there Management was always respectful to employees I really enjoyed the culture the most.

nice place to work. Loved the training this place had for employees. Stores were always a nice size.

Loved the training this place had for employees. Stores were always a nice size. Wish it was a commission based job. Store offered nice benefits for managers. Although I was for mangers it was a salary because there were times you could not get all your work done in a 40 hour week.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bare Essentials?

Productive fun working place

I liked working here..although more money would have made. It more worth my while. It was very slow paced work which in turn makes for a loooooong boring day you're standing in one spot putting makeup in boxes

Pros

Freeblunch

Cons

Short breaks

good first job experience

I was there for few month just a summer job and enjoyed it learned something different from my schooling. I did get to use it in the real world to my knowledge

Would not recommend

Overall I had a bad experience . The work environment was very hot and fast paced. No time off to take care of personal situations. No good benefits or job security

Not very good management

The manager was ok but she needs to work on her attitude towards her staff i had to walk and catch buses just to make it to clients and they didn't care weather bad or not

Productive fun place to work

Awesome place to work for, great if you love make up and working with the public. All co workers are friendly and we all work together great as a team to ensure the best for our customers.

Company issues

I was never able to keep a set consistent schedule, was always told I would get a certain amount of hours but would never receive. Very poor when it came to communicating with staff or employers.

Pros

did not work weekends

Cons

low pay rate for the work being done.

It is assembly work

I prefer not to comment. Its not a job i would reccomend to an experienced worker but would much rather be a better position for a student graduate from high school instead.

Mortgage Company with awesome employees

Equity Investment Firm is a Mortgage Company specializing in Commercial and Residential Loans to be able to purchase property or refinance homes. We would also help our clients repair their credit.

Pros

Being able to serves and help costumers

Cons

Difficulties helping clients repair their credit.

Not guaranteed hours

There would be days where I would get a whole days worth of hours and then some days we would get sent home after 2 hours because of no work. I'm the type where if you hire me to work I wanna work , not get sent home early

fun to work with coworkers and assistant management

Working for bare has definitely had its great moments,but once we've switched over management it all went down hill. I have become a strong seller as well experienced growth in an environment where my artistry could blossom

Pros

awesome coworkers great abm

Cons

too many catch gray area in company policies, doesn't pay you enough

Exciting and challenging work place

The work environment could be said to be worker - friendly, so I always look forward to going to work.The management always communicate to the employee to notify them prior to introducing any change within the organization.I find every bit of the job interesting,exciting and challenging. Particularly, I enjoy sorting the products, tagging them with the right labels and ensuring they are kept in a safe place in the warehouse.

Pros

Free t- shirts, Parfums, Pizza

Cons

Some aspects of healthcare are not covered by insurance, Salary is not commensurate with services and hours put in.

Common questions about Bare Essentials

Answered by current and former employees at Bare Essentials

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bare Essentials. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Bare Essentials