Better team leaders some have terrible attitudes with there employees for nothing because,there bringing in things that was on there mind like they tell there employees leave your drama and issues at home,and they should too that's not right management will ignore it and that's why your employees quit on you how do you suspect a cashier to smile and greet customer after dealing with management nasty attitudes...
Clean up the store a little bit.
To have managers on floor helping to train and doing on hands with employees. I feel if manager is working hard so will sales associates
Care for your employees at the bottom level. They are the face of your store. Also, do undercover boss or something and step in our shoes every once in a while - maybe you will see why each store's moral is not so great.
I suggest you stop hiring management that hasn't been on a retail floor in 20 years. Managing and hands on are not equal to one another in this industry. It would be nice if when a store messed up on their budget the entire district didn't suffer. Leads don't have enough staff to make things happen according to EVER CHANGING guidelines. Better quality product needs to make it to the store. Warehouse distribution needs to be more diligent in pricing and inspection process. It takes valuable time from store workers correcting their mistakes.
Train your employees with forklift
Stop trying to buy more stores and use the money to fix the stores you currently have. You should try to work as a retail associate and try to get it looking like what you want and you will realize that it isn't possible. Also, I don't think you realize how much retail associates and key holders have to deal with for their pay. My advice is to ask your retail associates what problems they notice, try to fix them. You should also check your products before you send them to the store! Too much product is broken and it makes people not want to come back!!
Your workforce will never be strong because you don't pay them what they are worth!! Many stores have the same problem, not enough employees. So, you build more?? No, fix the ones that are already existing!!
When all your rivals are paying 9 or more you need to offer more or you will never have a full running store
Pay more then 8 or you'll never have a fully oprenational store
- How do you feel about the future of Bargain Hunt?13 people answered
- How are the working hours at Bargain Hunt?13 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Bargain Hunt? How many vacation days do you get per year?9 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Bargain Hunt a better place to work?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Bargain Hunt?5 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Bargain Hunt?5 people answered
- Do they pay with a check,direct deposit or on a card?4 people answered
- Can bargain hunt employees date each other?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Bargain Hunt? What are the steps along th…4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Bargain Hunt?4 people answered