Barnes & Noble Education Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 287 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
What would you say about your employer?
It was really chill at Santa Fe, but the guy who did the interviews left, so I can’t say that it’s that easy still. He mainly asked us how we would handle certain situations, things about our personalities, and about our availability (which he said was the main reason he would hire us).
What are some of your strengths and weaknesses as a leader?
How are your problem-solving skills? Do you work well with a team?
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Barnes & Noble Education?Published on May 24, 2021
- Barnes & Noble Education