Barry's

Barry's Employee Reviews

United States3 reviews
barry's is a good place to work, they happen to be a fast paced work environment with large mixture of work as a tech. every day varies on what you could be working on any thing form a bobcat, to a compactor.
A learn a great deal
working there was very competitive and tense to get the job done to move on to the next . the hardest part of the job is to hold up ply while my working partner screw . the most enjoyable part is when the job is done .
Bosses had a bad attitude, girls were fun.
I cleaned tables, made shakes and ice cream cones. Helped at the window, counted back change and made drinks and gave customers their order. Helped customers find the bathroom, order something else, clean up a mess. I learned to stay calm under stressful situations. I learned that time goes by fast when you make 40+ shakes. Bosses seemed to always be a grumpy mood, but didn't let that bring me down. My coworkers were awesome and nice. Hardest part was when it got busy but still maintained control of the restaurant and myself. Most enjoyable were days I didn't stand around I was always busy.