Bart & Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

Fun place
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  VirginiaNovember 26, 2018
Fun place to work. A lot of events and charities. Work is interesting and suggestions are taken into consideration. The company is always looking for ways to improve.
Great Place to Work
Marketing (Current Employee) –  McLean, VANovember 20, 2018
I love working at B&A! A fun, relaxed atmosphere and everyone is so friendly. A lot of fun events, catered lunches, and outings to celebrate wins and holidays. Management is great and very approachable. Great healthcare and vacation time, along with other benefits.
No Complaints
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAOctober 4, 2018
I went in. Did my job. Went home. If you are looking for a drama filled office place look elsewhere. This place is as exciting as a rubber mat. However I am a person who appreciates that kind of office culture.
Great workplace
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 10, 2018
Bart & Associates is a great place to work! The atmosphere is laid back, managers care about you, the host fun events and outings and they are flexible about vacation and remote work.
Excellent company to work with.
Senior Java/J2EE Developer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VirginiaJanuary 31, 2018
A typical day at work. Learned a lot in Java/J2EE. Worked at Costomes and Borer protection project. Love the company and worked environment a a lot. Great place to work.
Great company to work for
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VASeptember 6, 2017
All my work has been done for USCBP in Springfield VA, BART has provided great benefits best company I ever worked for. Great insurance and BART continually picks up increases in insurance costs rather than passing them on to employees
Pros
Benefits, comfortable environment
Cons
none come to mind
The company is a great company to work for.
Senior Program Planning Specialist (Current Employee) –  McLean, VADecember 23, 2015
The company is a great company to work for. The company is run by a very competent and professional team. B&A, Inc. is recognized as a premier contractor in the government marketplace. They have established strong business relationships in DHS and have proven to be a trusted agent and an expert enterprise software solutions provider. B&A has established a reputation for competence in enterprise systems modernization.
Motivation
Sales/Soliciting (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILAugust 28, 2014
A typical day at work was motivating and training crew members.Also traveling all around Illinois meeting wonderful people.My boss was great he had a great trust in his employees.My co-workers were great we pushed each other and had a great time doing it.The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the crew van.I had to use my own money to refuel the van everyday.So you really had to budget money with me working on all commission.The most enjoyable part of the job was the people you got to meet.
Pros
The people you got to meet
Cons
Keeping gas in the crew van

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bart & Associates, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8