bartaco (Barteca Restaurant Group) Employee Reviews

Worst company
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Boulder, CODecember 6, 2018
Terrible compnay. Lies about giving hours. Says I am still working there but does not give me any hours or anything.or does not reach out to give me any information. Do not recommend working for this company. they also paid me less then others doing the same job as I = amount of work I also was doing because I was of younger age. I should take this court...
Ambiente tenso, estrés total
Prep Cook/Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 27, 2018
En el momento de la entrevista te ofrecen villas y castillas, pero al tener una semana nada era cierto, no dan horas suficientes pero en un día haces 13 horas cuando te necesitan y esas horas de trabajo sin comer, sin break, cuando no tienen horas te corren de manera poco profesional, te presionan, es el peor trabajo que he tenido en este país. Muchos empleados se van rápido, eso lo pueden ver los administradores, pero no buscan la causa.
Pros
Nada
Cons
No comida, No break, no horas.
My co workers are amazing to to work with .
Server (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 23, 2018
It’s a nice place to work. Good clientele. Sometimes you do have those slow days where you won’t make money. It’s more of a summer restaurant. But you can make money. Dinners are usually busier than lunch
Pros
Don’t open til 11am. Discounts at multiple restaurants
Cons
Tip out is high
Waste of time
Server suport (Former Employee) –  BoulderNovember 15, 2018
Waste of time training for an experienced server/bartender. Management makes you feel incompetent, management hindering your job and learning experience.
Pros
Sample tacos in training
Cons
Pay, enviornment, insufficient trainers having no answers to basic menu questions and leading a negative example, minors eating at the expo line, servers throwing dishes at you while you unload bus tubs.
Lies & Deceit
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 20, 2018
management is definitely not where it needs to be, they can never get a truck on time, and they will lie to you about pay increases, Benefits and raises. Also the dishwashers get paid more then line cooks
Pros
Cons
No advancement
work and work no fun place
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  west Hartford ctAugust 19, 2018
to much work Hi trun around people coming and going right now they are looking for dishwasher i was a dishwasher there you had so much work to do it be 3am and you still washing dishes no body helps you i. work at bartaco in West Hartford CT every week they have a ad on ineed
.com looking for dishwashers people quit every week it's slave work i won't send no body there to work
Pros
free food
Cons
to much work for one person
Poor Management and company moral
Server (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2018
Management create problems when there are none. It goes well when you know how to communicate properly. That's the sore problem. If I were the owner, I would give a long non-return vacation to many managers. Hire effective management.
Pros
Opportunity to work
Cons
Poor people skills
Overall review
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2018
As a manager you work a typical 12-14 hour day. Most of the locations only have three managers (GM, AGM, Manager). great work culture very relaxed. The best part of the job is the support you get from the home office and the staff.
Pros
Great vibe and advancement
Cons
hours and growing pains
Great starter job for teens as server assistants
Server Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 29, 2018
The workplace as a teenager at the time gave me a good feel for what it really like to way from mom and dad, and the people you may encounter.Which in my opinion was a lot to take in as a teenager but it was beneficial.
Great Job!
Hostess/Food Runner (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ALJanuary 29, 2018
A typical dat at work involves a fast upbeat vibe to start. The music is loud and the service is great. Food and drink running is fast paced to ensure quality service and positive feedback from the guests.
Negative environment
Server (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJanuary 11, 2018
This place has a very negative and competitive environment. If you ask questions or need help be prepared to get looked down upon. Money was good especially on weekends but having your mental health is more important.
Fun workplace, great ambiance
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Reston, VANovember 7, 2017
Bartaco has been a great experience. Their motto is to go "above and beyond" for every single guest that walks into the restaurant. I truly appreciate this job because they showed and did everything possibly to make sure we always had returning guest. Bar taco is a family and everyone works as a team.
Pros
The people, culture
Cons
Hours
Great Place
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 5, 2017
I am very proud to say that i had a hand in opening one of the greatest local spots in Nashville. The management team works together in unison to make work easy and fun.
Pros
the best d*mn tacos in Nashvillke

Ask a question about working or interviewing at bartaco (Barteca Restaurant Group). Our community is ready to answer.

2.6