Bartram Trail Veterinary Hospital Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
Good place to work!
Veterinary Assistant/Kennel Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLMay 26, 2015
Bartram Trail Veterinary Hospital is a very fun and fast paced place to work! Both Dr. Davis and Dr. Blaber are competent, caring, and compassionate veterinarians. It was a great privilege to work for such a practice. The technicians and the kennel staff are both great, and everybody I worked with was very easygoing and friendly.

A typical day involved letting out the dogs and medicating/feeding them, cleaning their kennels, and refilling their water bowls. Moving on to cats, we fed/medicated, scooped their litter, and swept out their kennels. Laundry was done on the hour every hour, and the kennel area was meticulously cleaned. Baths were done after the morning tasks, and the number per day varied.

PM tasks included dry moping, taking out the garbage, and mopping the kennel. The animals were fed and let out, and the doors were locked before we left each day.