Basement Systems, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Unprofessional
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Seymour, CTMay 20, 2018
Managers are disrespectful. Always gossiping about employees in front of everyone. You get yelled at and insulted a lot in the open. You aren't allowed to speak to other departments or others if you aren't close with the head people. Even the new director fires a lot and is always seeking more even when you are doing well and your best. She has insufficient experience in the office and thinks being bossy is the same as being a good boss. A lot of the employeed complain about her methods and are too afraid to speak up because she will retaliate. One day she wants participation in email activities and the next she cuts us all off to not answer emails and be apart of the other departments. Don't think about using the 7min frame she gave to us to arrive in the mornings because if you do she complain about that too. As I said, if you did not come in from a friend referral like the majority, you will suffer the most and get paid less for doing the same job. Putting someone with mental issues to run a department is the issue and the department manager needs to grow up but time. Save the gossip for high school and know your age. This place is not for advancement. Underpaid and overworked. Go else where because the call center is not appreciated. Its just a shame the owner is not aware.
Cons
Our department is Not allowed to mingle
A great place to work!
Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Seymour, CTApril 28, 2018
It was wonderful to work here, at the time I had been going through a lot outside of work and the managers were so supportive and understanding of me. The work was pleasant and the coworkers were lovely.
Pros
Great for advancement
Cons
Nothing I can think of
Management had no isea what they were doing
Telephone Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Plaistow, NHJuly 2, 2017
I started working for basement systems when they first opened, I got hired as a receptionist but after a few days i was basically running the place all by myself, doing things I had no prior training for.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Overwhelming
great company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Seymour, CTApril 10, 2017
amazing company to work for. fast fun competitive environment. enjoyed working there very much, but ended up leaving due to other reasons. but all in all great company
I liked the variety of jobs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Seymour, CTJuly 7, 2014
My typical day included three different departments. This kept it interesting. I enjoyed speaking and helping the customers the most. Because it was a franchise business there were many training programs that were interesting and allowed me to learn a lot about what was expected by the company. The staff was large, creative, and friendly. I enjoyed creating work related relationships, we supported and helped one another. I moved out of state and was not able to continue this position.
Pros
Helping customers
Cons
I wasn't able to stay on due to a move out of state

Want to know more about Basement Systems, Inc.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Basement Systems, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Basement Systems, Inc. Reviews by Location