Depends on how much experience you have and whether they really need people. It could be hours or it could be weeks.
3 weeks for the most part
Week or 7 days
Depends on how bad they need position filled
It takes roughly two weeks. The easiest way is to contact the manager of the yard you're applying for.
- Does anyone know if they pay out the remaining balance of PTO if you quit or get terminated? Does an…6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Basic Energy Services a better place to work?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Basic Energy Services?5 people answered
- Will they train me i am interested in learning have experience as welderhelper ,some oil field and s…5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Basic Energy Services?4 people answered
- Do they hire felons?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Basic Energy Services?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Basic Energy Services?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Basic Energy Services, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Do u have to have any license to work out there on this job!?3 people answered