Recognize the efforts and the impact that the employees have made in our business.
I would clean house. Get rid of supervisors. Change the negative culture. Clean the place up! Get input from employees on how to make improvements. Improve customer relations.
Become centralized. The decentralized model is their downfall.
Communicate better with the people who actually do the work. Let them know what is going on if it is something that pertains to them.
Give boot vouchers.
- Does anyone know if they pay out the remaining balance of PTO if you quit or get terminated? Does an…6 people answered
- How long does it take to be contacted once you apply for a job6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Basic Energy Services?5 people answered
- Will they train me i am interested in learning have experience as welderhelper ,some oil field and s…5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Basic Energy Services?4 people answered
- Do they hire felons?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Basic Energy Services?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Basic Energy Services?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Basic Energy Services, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Do u have to have any license to work out there on this job!?3 people answered