Bass Pro Shops
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Bass Pro Shops:

Bass Pro Shops Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
decent part time job
I worked at Bass Pro Shops full time for 5 years. I was the most qualified for a promotion multiple times and was overlooked every time. Bass Pro has a way of trapping you in one position and salary range. The people they promote are either close friends with the managers or have literally been working there for decades. I am African American and did experience mild racism, mostly from customers, and occasionally from employees. I worked 40 hours a week, but people would call out regularly, being such a big store, so if working overtime is easily achieved. They are really good at working around your schedule and the store is so big there is definitely a place for everyone to find a job they like.
Pros
flexible working schedule
Cons
poor pay and managment
Leave a review. Help people like you.
See more Bass Pro Shops reviews
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bass Pro Shops. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Bass Pro Shops.
Bass Pro Shops Reviews by Job Title