Bath & Body Works Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,196 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEONick Coe
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
What would you say about your employer?
I got hired last week during a phone interview, and it was a very relaxed and easy process. 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Why do you want to work here? 3. Do you have experience working in retail? 4. Describe the daily responsibilities of your last job. 5. The store is really busy, how would you handle multiple customers at once? 6. Describe a time when you were given tough negative criticism and how did you resolve it? 7. Describe a time where you had to deal with an angry customer and how did you resolve it?
Tell me about yourself.
1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Why do you want to work here? 3. Pick out your favorite item in the store and tell me why you chose that item. 4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 5. How would you handle a customer who was upset about a discontinued product? 6. How would you get a customer to come back and shop at this same location?
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Bath & Body Works?Published on May 24, 2021
- Bath & Body Works