Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Bath and Body Works
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cumberland County, NCApril 18, 2018
Bath and Body works was a fun opportunity. All of the ladies were very nice. The location I worked at was consistently busy, therefore there was always something to do, or someone to help. I would definitely go back.
Pros
Discounts, Customers, Managers
Overall Moderate
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLMarch 30, 2018
The job was a fast paced environment that took place during the season so the training was quick. Everything that was taught was simple but a lot to do.
Pros
Discounts, People
Cons
Short Breaks, Not enough hours
Seasonal Position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLMarch 5, 2018
Work during the season was rushed and gave me the chance to quickly know the products that we're selling. It was a fluid job as we always had something to do.
Good job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 3, 2018
I enjoyed working for Bath & Body works. I was very proud to work there and enjoyed my co-workers and customers. I would say the most enjoyable part of my job there was all of the great smells!
Fun work enviorment
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, RIFebruary 1, 2018
Great products, fun atmosphere, the hardest part of the job is trying to get sales when the volume of customers is low. The people are mostly nice, but not enough hours to go around.
Fun work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJanuary 18, 2018
Great place to work, every laid back, nice environment. Talking to people daily, selling products, make me feel good. I would recommend this job to anyone
Pros
Dress code
Cons
Slow pace
Fun place to work great atmosphere
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 5, 2018
Love working there. It's fun and exciting. So many new things to buy constantly. Everyone treats you with respect all work hard. The managers listen to suggestions and work with your schedule.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Fun workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VADecember 28, 2017
It is a fun, fast paced environment. A typical day at work required you to check on customers and help then in any way you can. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with sales.
Pros
A nice discount
Productive, hands on
English customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Walker, MIDecember 26, 2017
Enjoyed working for the company, just wasn’t a fan of the distance. Overall a great learning experience. Happy to have met everyone I met working there.
Great Holiday Job
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 13, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company. I work for this company every holiday season. I don't get many hours; however, easy work, just sell the products customers already wants and satisfactory reviews from management...
Pros
discounts
Cons
low hours
Smells wonderful and nice coworkers
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Waterford, CTDecember 3, 2017
Its a good place to work its never boring there. Always have customers in our store which is great. Coworkers are very sweet and caring. Candles always smell amazing!
Awful place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MANovember 25, 2017
You have to harass customers from the second they walk through the door and up-sell products. Which is fine, but you’re expected to do it the entire time they’re in the store. Even if they indicate that they do not want to be bothered. You’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t. Management gets upset if people walk in and out without purchasing anything and it’s up to you to make up those numbers. It’s very high pressure for a minimum wage mall position. Floor set is also stressful. You’re given very few hours and awful instructions to reset the entire store and you have to do this every month. Half the time, you don’t even have most of what you need. Once in awhile, you would get a customer who would actually enjoy having a personal shopper follow them around and recommend products, so that was okay, but those were few and far in between.
Pros
Occasionally get a free product, getting to try sample products while working
Cons
Everything else about the job
Hours
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 19, 2017
Although I love working here, you dont get many hours when its out of season. There would be weeks that I'd get 20 hours in a week and others where I would have 3 hours only.
Pros
30% discount and free items
Cons
Lack of Hours
Great work place
Cahier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCNovember 16, 2017
Greeting customers, selling products, making displays, stocking, handling cash and cleaning. Bath and Body Works is a great place to meet new people, it is a great environment.
Pros
Helping customers, free fragrances.
Productive and discounts on items
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXNovember 14, 2017
Overall, this was a seasonal job that didn't provide much hours due to the competition between coworkers. It is completely understandable due to the high amount of people they hired.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short breaks, standing for 5 - 7 hours, little pay
Great place if you don't want many hours
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZNovember 8, 2017
The work place and company are great! The hours you recieve are not purely because it is based on the best performance, so if youre the best you'll probably get the most hours of maybe 15 hours a week. I was the best employee and after the hours were given to the store manager, assistant manager, and shift managers the rest were given to the customer service associate which could possibly only a few hours. There were some weeks I only got 8 hours a week and that was split into two 4 hour shifts.
Fun Place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Mashantucket, CTOctober 21, 2017
I enjoyed my job here. Meeting new customers and helping them get what they want.
I enjoy stocking the store and keeping up the back room.
Being in retail the hours are never consistent.
Pros
Free products
Cons
Low Pay
Nice part time job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILOctober 18, 2017
Bath and Body works is a great place to work if you're looking for a temporary position, something that you do on the weekends in order to make a little extra money for that big trip you've been planning. Other than that, I wouldn't recommend retail to anyone. Nothing wrong with Bath and Body Works in general, but retail makes you miss out on holidays with your family.
Bath & Body works LLC.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 13, 2017
I would never recommend a job at BBW the employees are treated unfairly, the management treated employees as if they were beneath them. Many of the managers were prejudices against blacks and Hispanics. I did not enjoy my experience working here
Great Company
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Harper Woods, MISeptember 28, 2017
High energy fun place to work straight out of high school. Career advancements easy to strive for . Great company benefits and training . Would recommend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bath & Body Works. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K
41.6K

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight