Bath & Body Works Employee Review

View all Bath & Body Works reviews

Good place to come into work, everyone has a positive attitude
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 15, 2014
A typical day at work is talking and having laughs but also making sure the store is cleaned and every customer is being helped and having a good experience at the store. The things that I learned was how to sell. How to be persuasive and speaking the right words to get customers to buy more and converting them as well. I also learned how to read planograms and set tables and boards in a way that where it will catch the customer's attention with colors and format.

Other Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews

Great work experience
Customer service, Retail, Cashier (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2018
I started working at bath and body works during Thanksgiving and I quickly got to learn that it is a seasonal shop. Most people come to shop during the weekends or during Christmas and summer. It was a good experience because it helped to build my working experience and learn that customer service is very important.
Pros
Discounts and good scents
Overall Great Experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 23, 2018
I have worked at this retail location for 4 years and I believe it has provided me with several different areas of skills including communication, customer service, and teamwork.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bath & Body Works. Our community is ready to answer.

52K
41.7K
31K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

58out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Bath & Body Works.