Bath & Body Works Employee Review

View all Bath & Body Works reviews

Productive Teamwork
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Birch Run, MINovember 5, 2013
I really enjoyed working with my entire team from managers to associates to seasonal associates. We all bonded together well. I learned most of my experience as a customer service rep from this place. On a daily basis we worked with a variety of customers because this was an outlet based store. To this day we all get together and reminisce because we all have moved on to new jobs. The hardest part about this job was learning how to take inventory at the offsite store but after 2 times it became easy. The most enjoyable part of this job was all my co-workers i got to meet and how you could accel in any position of the company.

Other Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews

It was a friendly workplace.
Seasonal Part-Time Associate (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAApril 22, 2018
I only worked 4 days during the holidays, and although it was super busy, it was a friendly working environment. Most of the costumers were very understanding if we were currently out of a certain item. My mom has been working there for about 5 years now, so I was pretty familiar with most of the scents.
Pros
friendly work place, smells good
Cons
small place to move around when busy
Christmas seasonal was hard
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houma, LAApril 22, 2018
Working for Bath and Body Works during Christmas time was rough. You dealt with a lot of people but barely made any hours, it was also part time, so a lot of people were let go after Christmas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bath & Body Works. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

58out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Bath & Body Works.

Powered by Comparably