Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews

Great job!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXApril 2, 2018
I worked seasonal for three years when I came home from school. Amazing environment, friendly staff, fast paced work environment, discounts. Met amazing people there still have friendships with co-workers. Only reason I left was because I was taking summer courses at my college, and the managers had changed. Great pay for a part time college student job. Worked great with my schedule, able to pick up more shift if wanted. I truly enjoyed going into work every day no matter what shift it was.
Pros
gratis, great management, fun environment
Cons
On your feet all day (get good shoes)
Fun work environment
Stock Associate, Cashier, Part-Time (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARApril 2, 2018
Fun place to work part time, no real opportunity for advancement unless you would like to pursue management. you are often looked over for advancement as they already have someone preferred for the position.
Retail Associate
Customer Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 2, 2018
Help customers with products. Merchandise. Keep the store clean. Learn how to give excellent customer experience. Management was decent. I was there for 5 years had 4 managers. Moving up can be challenging but doable over time and commitment.
It changed over time
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COApril 2, 2018
I was there for two years and when I first started, it was really great! However, as time went on, new stricter policies were introduced and management became very strict, at both locations I worked at. It made a fun place to go to feel more like work, and ultimately I don't like when work feels like work.
Productive yet unorganized
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Huber Heights, OHApril 1, 2018
Great people. A little unorganized for my liking. I don’t know how management is now but when I worked there it wasn’t the best. They either have you a bunch of hours or none at all.
Lack of hours
Sale Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Willow Grove, PAApril 1, 2018
They don't want to give you ANY hours unless you kiss their butts... they want you to slave for them in order to see some type of hours. In yet they don't want to give overtime and they don't want to make anyone other then management full time so they don't have to give you benefits.
Fun and interactive place to work
Floorset Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 1, 2018
I feel Bath and Body works is a nice company. The atmosphere is really good. I wish i was able to work more hours because the pay and discount is nice.
Hectic at times but worth it.
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 31, 2018
I worked there as a seasonal stocker and I really liked it. I didn't have to directly interact with costumes and the staff there were all really friendly as well. There were days that it got a little cramped and hectic but it kept me busy, which I liked. Plus the manager was honest and fair and I got a fair amount of money out of it.
Pros
You get to go out for lunch so long as your back in an hour, Mostly friendly staff, Stocking is pretty quiet behind the scenes, Training available
Cons
Short breaks, Can get hectic on days that have sales
Overall Moderate
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLMarch 30, 2018
The job was a fast paced environment that took place during the season so the training was quick. Everything that was taught was simple but a lot to do.
Pros
Discounts, People
Cons
Short Breaks, Not enough hours
Great and relaxing
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMarch 30, 2018
Working at Bath and Body Works is great. The managers are flexible, especially with part-time workers. You are working with people who genuinely care about you and there is usually nothing but smiles in the store. A great place to work.
Awesome place to smell
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gallup, NMMarch 30, 2018
Was a great place to work. I worked part time here while I went to college. Was extra money I needed for gas. I loved it especially doing product displays and demoing new products.
Pros
Great discounts
Very Friendly and Productive Work Place
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Anthem, AZMarch 29, 2018
Everyone is always willing to help one another and has a smile while doing it. Everything is done is a timely manner and customer service is important
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMarch 28, 2018
Working at Bath and Body Works was fun! Every time a new product would roll out, the employees would receive free samples! A typical day at work was pretty slow paced.
Pros
Free samples
Cons
Low pay
work envirnoment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Branson, MOMarch 27, 2018
I loved working here, I enjoyed working with the other employees. Although I didn't receive the hours I was told I was going to get. Management was great, offered lunch breaks and employee discounts
Pros
long lunch breaks
Cons
not enough hours
Very productive
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 27, 2018
A typical day of work was very fast paced, you are always moving around from the front of the store to the back every 10 minutes. You are always communicating and helping out customers.
Pros
Free fragrances
Cons
Overstaffed
Very busy day's at work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAMarch 27, 2018
Love Bath and Body products. Enjoyed working there. Very busy Seasonal Help. I would love to work there as a part-time associate on a regular basis.
Pros
Love the produdcts
Fast paced and fun
Supervisor and Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNMarch 27, 2018
I have worked for Bath and Body Works for 4 years and I have loved every minute of it. I was able to advance into management and the atmosphere is wonderful!
Ok
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDMarch 27, 2018
I feel that the management is unorganized and not well put together. The hours you earn there is crazy small, you will work every two weeks for four hours. The environment is unstable.
Bbw
Co-Manager/Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Steubenville, OHMarch 27, 2018
I liked it there but the smell got to me in the beginning all of those scents!! if you have allergies don't work there!! It was a good job to start out my career!!
Pros
close to home
Cons
no room to grow
Fun work space
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Westminster, MDMarch 27, 2018
Very interactive and enthusiastic sales environment, loved the product I was selling and could really stand behind the quality when selling to customers. I learned a lot about offensive selling and customer service. I also improved on my management skills and team building skills while working as a Sales Lead. Got a behind the scenes look at the industry which was also interesting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bath & Body Works. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K
41.6K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

58out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Bath & Body Works.