Bath Fitter Employee Reviews

When productivity down Corn hole boards in play to relieve stress
ISR/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 9, 2018
No room for errors and advancement..Cutthroat environment if management is not happy No working together among the employees. Stressful environment good place if not going to stay for long.
Pros
Pays fairly well
Cons
Atmosphere
August 10, 2018

Hi, we appreciate that you took the time to leave a review of your work experience.

about my work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Coralville, IAJuly 31, 2018
my typical work is greeting new customers about the products that we do . what i learned is to be very patiant with the customers. i ride the bus transperation is a very good thing about being only part time.
Pros
getting to see new people and old friends
Cons
not enough hours
August 10, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to rate your work experience with us.

Poor culture
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAJuly 30, 2018
My experience was awful from day one when the manager had no plan for my training to him getting fired then to bring in clowns from another location who act like they are royalty but are slackers and bullies!
Pros
Cons
lack of communication from anyone
August 10, 2018

Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJuly 28, 2018
Work was good enjoyed working for Bath Fitter. Good hours, family owned organization. Nice co-worker's easy to work with great branch manager enjoyed working with him.
August 10, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your work experience!

Relaxed work enviroment
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 17, 2018
Good company to work for. Relaxed atmosphere good people to work with. It's a good product to have in your home. Redo tub in one day. Tub to shower conversions
Pros
Occasional free lunch
Cons
No advancement
August 10, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share details of your work experience with us.

Great group of local employees
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Holly Hill, FLJuly 10, 2018
Enjoyed working there for almost 11 years. Learned a lot about the company and its workings and it was very different then the medical field I came from.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
direction the company was going in
August 10, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to rate your work experience with us!

Bath Fitter
Customer Service Representative, Bath Fitter (Current Employee) –  Lewisberry, PAJuly 2, 2018
Very competitive. They said it wasn't a sales job but it was. Doesn't pay very well if you have a family to support. People were nice overall though.
July 6, 2018

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on your work experience.

Good Company to work for
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PAJune 28, 2018
Good Company to work for. Long hours. Lots of Driving. Poor health insurance plans. Weekend work. Feel like you are always working with no breaks.
July 6, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share details of your work experience with us!

Productive company
Installer (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJune 21, 2018
This was a great company to work for. Great bosses, work schedule, and always a change of scenery. They offered a company vehicle for the day to day work that was needed to be performed. I was usually home and relaxing with my family by 3 in the afternoon.
Pros
great money
Cons
very early starts
June 26, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your work experience!

Laid back job
Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 30, 2018
Hard to get leads but if you sit there long enough you can get 2 in 8 hours. Make sure you confirm the event beforehand and fill out expense report so you get reimbursed for tolls, parking, and gas.
Pros
mileage reimbursement
Cons
no healthcare, no pto
June 1, 2018

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you.

nighmare and home life strain
Installer Tech (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAMay 23, 2018
employees are great but office personal are slave drivers and if you need help you wont get it. So i found my self at a customers home 9-11pm almost every night or/and stuck in traffice 2-3 hours away from your home. good luck drive back home.
Cons
no office support at any time
May 25, 2018

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you.

Great for flexible schedule
Bathfitter Representative (Former Employee) –  Tannersville, PAMay 9, 2018
Management was very understanding and kind about student workers. Perfect kind of vocation for people oriented individual. Unfortunately must have great pitch persona to continue working.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Competative
May 10, 2018

Hi, we appreciate that you took the time to leave a review. Thank you.

Average
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAMay 4, 2018
The company offers a well priced product with very good installation. The service is good if something goes wrong with the product. Installers are skilled.
May 9, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your work experience!

Stressfull and long hours
Installer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 10, 2018
Training was provided, managers pushed for more than you could get done in a days work, and enjoyed meeting my customers. Getting in touch with a manager regarding questions on a job was hard.
Cons
No time for lunch
April 25, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your work experience.

Manager changed
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 1, 2018
I was initially hired by a great manager, but he was fired for not reaching company goals. He was replaced by a great salesperson who did not lead salespersons to successfully replicate his method. The required close ratio was reaching 50%, which was creating the need to "hard sell" the customer, so I left.
Pros
Quality work crews, amicable sales persons.
Cons
Management pressure
April 11, 2018

Hello, thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

Difficult position
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Auburn, NHMarch 15, 2018
Most of your day will consist of driving and service calls which can make it hard to find time to get anything done in the warehouse. The office staff are great to work with, management is pretty good as well. Advancing out of the position is extremely difficult if you do a good job in the warehouse. You do get a company phone and Ipad. The company does not pay overtime. Management will micro manage sometimes. Snow removal is up to you. To be effective at this job you must have very good organizational skills and excellent time management skills. There are a lot of issues between employees it's best to just stay out of it. Also avoid hot button issues like politics. There is one person who is not your boss who will try to act like he is, when they do just bring it up to Management. But most of your time will be spent with customers and you can chat and get to know them. As shop hand you will spend a lot of time trying to help the installers get a head start on their work, it's unlikely that you will get much appreciation from them for doing it. Very little work to go around during the winter of you end up advancing to an installer position.
Pros
Paid holidays
Cons
A lot of driving.
April 11, 2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your work experience!

Ethics and integrity
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Northbrook ILMarch 12, 2018
I had some health related issues that I was dealing with. One of the more successful sales people became verbally abusive and harassing. Although I reported it, the claims were never acted on in professional manner. Management would say "I didn't see it", and refused to involve witnesses. "Hearsay". Ultimately, they decided to work to get rid of me, rather than write up a top salesperson for harassment.
Pros
Cons
management
April 11, 2018

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your work experience. Thank you.

good place to work
Manager on Duty (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 5, 2018
as long as you are productive and hard working this is a great place to work. there are a lot of opportunities to move up and relocate if desired, as the company is large enough to provide those opportunities.
Pros
more oppertunities
Cons
micro managed
March 13, 2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to rate your work experience!

Too Much Pressure
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  OhioFebruary 27, 2018
Not only is the pay and commission ridiculously low but management rides people so hard, it makes each day miserable. "Get 'em...KILL 'em" is her favorite catch phrases. Never any positive reinforcement, just constant whip cracking and pressure. New manager is a kid out of college pushing older folks around who have been doing this for over 20 years.

Tub liners are too overpriced and very hard to sell.
Pros
5-15 hours a week, low pay, poor commissions
Cons
Can't think of any
March 1, 2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your work experience.

Interesting and relaxing
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAFebruary 21, 2018
The day began with opening the bath fitter kiosk, those duties included cleaning the tub and work area making sure the kiosk is aesthetically pleasing to possible clients passing by. I learned the different styles and types of showers/baths in homes. The hardest part of the job was gaining clients time to discuss the pros of renovating or upgrading their bath/shower. This job requires the employee to have the ability to sale and interact with people during their shift.
February 23, 2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your work experience!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bath Fitter. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.7Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight