Bath Fitter Employee Reviews

good company
Director Promotional Marketing (Former Employee) –  Aliquippa, PAFebruary 20, 2019
good company to work for
lots of training and support
supportive of and helpful for promotional events
great staff
nice clean environment
up to date technology
comfortable work in environment
Pros
staff
Cons
hours
Low work moral
Installer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 8, 2019
Working for this company had alot of down points. There was no room for advancement. After being with the company for a year there was no pay raise. They wanted me to be on call every weekend without an on call pay incentive. With all the drive time I put in, I was told that I would receive a reliable va. This never happened. I assisted in training new hires and did receive training pay as per other employees who trained and would receive payment. Favoritism is very visible in this company. There was no equal pay between ethnicity of the employees. Certain employees were not held accountable for their actions. Too many mistakes and no accountable actions were made. Unprofessional place to work for .
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
February 11, 2019

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on your work experience.

Slow paced and boring
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lewisberry, PAJanuary 29, 2019
You sit in a seat all day and make generated phone calls (no cold calls) to potential buyers or people who have shown interest in the past. The management is the best part of the job. They are very friendly and accommodating. The hardest part of the job is trying to set an appointment to have one of our technicians stop out and get those potential buyers an estimate to have one of our products installed. The most enjoyable part of the job is building relationships with those around you.
Pros
Nice environment, friendly managers
Cons
Slow paced, boring
February 4, 2019

Good day, thank you for taking the time to review your work experience.

Fun and fast paced
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 26, 2019
I like this job because aside from working in the warehouse, I also set up and work at events. I get to drive to different locations in Florida and meet people from different walks of life.
Pros
Get to go to different events and meet new people
Cons
Not enough hours
January 28, 2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review your work experience!

Excellent job
Installer/Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 16, 2019
Great mangement and helpful coworkers. Great pay for installers. Any questions or information needed management was always a phone call away. Meet new people on a daily basis.
Pros
Great pay and trustworthy management
January 21, 2019

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your work experience!

Good franchise with a changing culture
Sales and Design Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 6, 2019
Lots of windshield time but a good product and mostly good people to work with. Not all franchises are equally well run and this one is good but not without its warts.
Pros
Great product, good compensation.
Cons
No vacation expensive benefits
January 8, 2019

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to rate your experience with us!

listed below
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 26, 2018
PT work 4 hours per day 3 days a week - Bath Fitter product and sales quota - sparse management- Worked at shopping all by myself - Culture none existent - sales quota - end of shift
Pros
PT money
Cons
Poorly managed locally
January 8, 2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Hated this place
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Lewisberry, PADecember 9, 2018
This place was awful. High stress environment with terrible bosses with no encouragement or payoff. You worked too hard for next to nothing, they didn't care if you worked hard and stressed over quotas and deadlines, and the turn over rate was insane.
December 10, 2018

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you.

Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lewisberry, PANovember 27, 2018
A typical day was full of sales and management. I loved working in this culture and think it is a good position for someone who is good in sales and customer service.
December 10, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your work experience at Bath Fitter!

Boring
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, PANovember 1, 2018
They expect a lot and give so little. Starting rate of $10 to make calls continuously and deal with all sorts of people, even scammers. Not worth it in the least.
You only get your bonus if someone physically goes out to the house to meet with them about installing a new shower/ tub in the bathroom. Some people will just screw with you over the phone, wasting your time and tossing your bonus down the drain.
Not worth it if you are depending on them to live.
I lasted 3 days, never even met my manager in those days, and the people they had me sit with to listen to calls were a joke. One guy wouldn't even speak to me, and the girl was on her phone continuously while the lead was literally on the other side of the cubicle wall.
November 5, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your work experience.

Productive work environment with great co-workers
Events (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSOctober 31, 2018
I have really enjoyed working with Bath Fitter and have felt like my work is valued. They have given me the chance to work with a great team and create a fun environment.
Pros
working events outside of the office
Cons
part time employees do not have benifits
November 5, 2018

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on your work experience!

Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 24, 2018
It was a fun place to work with you work with a lot of bathtubs lot of acrylic walls take products of new faucets new shower heads get him situated for the customers find the right shower doors for the customers for their bathroom pictures for their bathroom like toilet paper hanger towel hanger and hanger and let assessories that goes with the bathroom but very fun place to work within the warehouse for a being a manager
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
October 29, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write a review on your work experience with us.

work work sell sell
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 17, 2018
When I came on board with Bathfitter they were a million dollars in the hole. All employees were from out of town and the owner rarely came to Memphis. I opened up Jonesboro Ar, and Jackson TN. I also helped with marketing due to the fact they were advertising in all the wrong zip codes. Once they started sending advertisement to the zip codes with the resources to either pay cash for the system or finance the Memphis location took off.
October 23, 2018

Hello, we thank you for taking the time to review your work experience with Bath Fitter.

Terrible Environment
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAOctober 8, 2018
i did not like the environment and the hours were not consistent. The commutes were too far out with no compensation. The management was always late to meetings and the benefits weren't worth your time.
October 23, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your work experience.

if you have great customer service skills this is for you
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Wyoming, MISeptember 19, 2018
need great customer service skills and knowledge of product and installation, no real way to get anywhere within company, travel long distances at time, can only sell to potential customers, can not work more then 30 hours, mostly work every weekend, no benefits, commission when you make a sale
Pros
commision
Cons
no benefits, traveling
September 24, 2018

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on your work experience.

I hate it there and it cost me my family
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CASeptember 17, 2018
I worked long hours with out over time. And when I needed help I never got it. I started at 600 am in the morning and finished most jobs at 7-9 pm. Everyday even on service call days. If I was lucky.
September 24, 2018

The Life of being one of the Tin Men
Sales/ Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VASeptember 15, 2018
Lord, watch the movie Tin Men or some scenes out of , The Wolf of Wall Street and you will understand. It’s like sink or swim. If you work Sales, your only paid commission if you sell. There is no base salary. Everyday you can put up to 200 miles on your car driving to appointments where you have a 10% chance of selling the product. You pay for your own gas and car maintenance. Lol, you even pay for your own uniform. Events has a small base wage and at least they help you pay for your gas. Unless you live in a highly populous area, do not even risk it.
Pros
Nice management, Quality product
Cons
Working for free basically. Shady business
September 17, 2018

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of your work experience.

Great work place
Installer (Former Employee) –  Kernersville, NCSeptember 14, 2018
Great work place I enjoyed working here but management wasn’t the best and lack of communication to the installers but overall great place of work
I learned a lot working here in the aspect of using power tools and installing acrylic products in customers homes
September 17, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your employment!

Not horrible, but not great
Branch Administrator (Former Employee) –  AnonymousSeptember 7, 2018
Some serious changes need to be made in upper management, but likely never will be. Micro management is awful, even though managers work in other locations. Every small error you make is counted against you. You are expected to be perfect.

No room for advancement, really just a dead end job. My supervisor made less money than some of her reports. Pay is insulting, and annual raises are barely anything. Very expensive health insurance that doesn’t cover anything besides office visits.

They need to invest in their employees if they want them to stick around, but again, they likely never will.

However, the people in my branch were some of the best people I have ever met. They were truly a pleasure to work with.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Pay, benefits, unrealistic expectations from management
September 11, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your work experience.

When productivity down Corn hole boards in play to relieve stress
ISR/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 9, 2018
No room for errors and advancement..Cutthroat environment if management is not happy No working together among the employees. Stressful environment good place if not going to stay for long.
Pros
Pays fairly well
Cons
Atmosphere
August 10, 2018

Hi, we appreciate that you took the time to leave a review of your work experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bath Fitter. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight