Bath Planet Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Horrible experience
Helper/ installer (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJune 11, 2018
This is a place to go to if you wanna get ripped off, no overtime, never appreciated, lack of loyalty, no professionalism, taken advantage of, no benefits, made fun of and a lot more
Pros
Lol
Cons
Everything about this place is a con
Bath Planet-Kent Brand Ambassador
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 5, 2018
Great place to work if you are looking for a part-time job with a flexible schedule. Great team of ambassadors and management is awesome. With their bonus structure it is easy to make $25.00-$30.00 an hour. I would recommend to anyone that needs to supplement their income.
Challenging Work, Great Pay, Love the Bonuses
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Streamwood, ILMay 11, 2018
The overall pay is good. Management expects people to work hard like most places. They have taught me a lot regarding sales and how to communicate with people. We attend weekly meetings to discuss our performance and how we can improve. It is not easy work, if you are not a confident person. You have to be a confident person. It has helped me develop as a person both personally and professionally. If your looking to challenge yourself this is the place.
Pros
Good Pay, Sales Training, Bonuses, Working Events
Cons
Rejection- But it Sales, that is expected
Good pay rate, everything else was awful
Brand ambassador (Former Employee) –  Streamwood ILMarch 8, 2018
It's very cut throat. Only the good/lucky get hours at good location. Everyone else is lectured for not making their sales goals.
Their training program is a joke and waste of time.
The front door may as well be a revolving door. Very few stay for more then a month, and they could careless.
Management has no life and expects the same of all employees. "So what if I missed my owe kids birth I was making money" - this was what my supervisor said in training one day.
Pros
Alright pay if you dont have high expectations
Cons
They are good at manipulating people and will manipulate everyone for money
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 3, 2017
The culture at Bath Planet was a refreshing one. While it was competitive in nature it was a very family friendly business. The owner was involved in all daily functions of the business.
Most rewarding job I have ever had
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 7, 2017
I love my job here with Bath Planet it's an awesome company to work for with all the support you need to be successful. From my direct supervisor to the owner everyone is very helpful. Everything you need to succeed is supplied for you. The company also cares about your quality of life and has family values.
Pros
Excelant traing program
Cons
health care
Great company with the best products!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 7, 2017
Fun place to work! I was given incredible training when I started and had my first sale on my first day out on my own. The best part of the job is that I don't have to cold call or find my own leads. The company has given me at least 2 leads every day. The hardest part of the job is some late evenings but that is really not that bad as I don't have to start work some days until noon.
Pros
Excellent pay!
Cons
some late nights
Fun Company with Great Bonuses
Junior Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 7, 2017
I've worked for Bath Planet for almost two years now and it's been a great experience for me. We have fun while working hard, and the bonuses really make the job worth while. There is always room to learn and grow as a person at the job, and as far as promotions go, as long as you come in and do your job to the best of your ability or more, you can work your way up quickly. They are understanding of things happening in life, and are willing to work with you.
Pros
Bonuses
friendly staff
Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville SCJuly 6, 2017
Great company to work for. Owners are honest and believe in selling only with integrity. Room for advancement if you are productive. I would recommend to all.
Team Oriented
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 5, 2017
Pleasant environment with a team atmosphere. Co-workers and management are very supportive and work together for a common goal. Employee expectations are reasonable and pay reflects performance. Job stability is great if employees perform as expected and are dependable.
Pros
Enjoyable atmosphere
Cons

Want to know more about Bath Planet?

Ask a question
Family environment
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Ft. Mill, SCJuly 5, 2017
Love working for Bath Planet! Family environment and they really care about their employees and customers. They take care of their customers and do what they say they are going to do when they say they are going to do it.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
Haven't found one yet
The environment is competitive and fun
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 5, 2017
Team work makes the dream work and it has allowed myself and my team to break multiple company records in a very short period of time....Just like with any reputable company, you will get out what you put into it, company has no room for people looking to just collect a paycheck.
Pros
Too many to list
Cons
Cannot think of any
Could be a great place to work
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJune 29, 2017
They do not care about employees or training or even the customers. They just want to cash the customers check. It was a really hostile, sexist degrading place to work. It is a shame bath planet even works with this dealer
Average Job
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Streamwood, ILApril 3, 2017
Typically its a part time job which isn't too bad. You can work your way up to full time if you reach your quota and requirements. The environment could get tiring fast due to the previous and some current management. but the energy is still light and not stressful so it can be a long lasting experience. Their bonus system got better in terms of pay but they control what you dial which can lead to cold calls.
Pros
bonus, laid back environment
Cons
some bad managing, limited hours
Great company, cares about customers
Owner/ Independent dealer (Current Employee) –  Bath Planet San DiegoFebruary 18, 2017
We became a Bath Planet dealer 18 months ago and it was one of our best business decisions. The corporate office really does care about the customers, their employees and the independent dealers. Each Bath Planet dealer is an independently owned and operated company but the corporate office takes this business very seriously. They support us as a dealer to the highest level we have ever experienced from any supplier. They also stand behind the products. As a newer dealer, we have encountered a few issues from installations from before we were a part of the organization. The company stood behind it 100% and did whatever was necessary to take care of the customers. Every single person at the corporate office from the highest level of management to the people who answer the phones and work in the warehouse are proud to work for this organization and care about the customers. The support is really tremendous, the products are outstanding and we are very happy and proud to represent this terrific product line.
Pros
Great products, great support, and great employees
Cons
We are in CA and they are in Chicago.
Top Grade & Top Shelf
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 1, 2016
This company is absolutely top grade in everyway. Their products last forever and maintain their beauty. This is the last bath system you will ever need for your home.
Pros
Great on time service.
Cons
Wish I had heard of them sooner.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILNovember 30, 2016
Moving into our new building has really changed the culture of our company by making it more inclusive. I enjoy coming to work, having fun with the team and serving our customers.
Pros
Fun Committee
Cons
Personal Time
Great Company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYNovember 30, 2016
My experience working with Bath Planet has been a pretty positive one. I work in the office which is a very positive and productive working environment. Everyone from the owner, to the sales reps/sales team and the installers are all a joy and amazing people to work with. Everyone here has great customer service and the customers always seem to be pleased with each employee they encounter throughout the whole process. I believe this is a great place to work if you are interested in being part of a productive team and a team who has a great attitude regardless of the situation at hand.
Regarding Bath Planet Corporate, they have always been extremely helpful whenever I have had a question or concern. The management and customer service reps are extremely knowledgeable about their products and are always available and willing to help solve any issue, problem, or concern that you might have. Regardless of the amount of questions I have asked the management over at corporate always answered them completely and professionally with just the right amount of detail to help me understand.
Pros
Professional & positive work environment
Wonderful Experience
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLNovember 30, 2016
I have enjoyed working with Bath Planet now since 2001. They have a great team of people and always willing to help. I have watched the company grow from a small operation to what it is today. My supervisor is a great person who listens and helps me grow and become a better person at work and in my personal life. Thanks for making the acrylic business great again!
Pros
Outstanding service
Great Company - Great Product
Dealer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 30, 2016
We have been a Bath Planet dealer for over a year. Our experience has been completely positive – from comprehensive training and support in all aspects of marketing to exemplary customer service. Homeowners have consistently provided positive feedback regarding the beauty and quality of the Bath Planet products we install in their homes.

Bath Planet’s ordering and shipping process has been simple and reliable. The Bath Planet staff provides effective communication to keep us abreast of any changes and handles any problems that arise efficiently. On the rare occasion when we had a product defect, Bath Planet replaced it immediately, so that our customer could begin to enjoy their remodeled bathroom with only a couple of days delay.

While our company has focused on making homes more energy-efficient for over thirty years, adding the Bath Planet products to our repertoire has been a huge plus for our business and our customers, especially those needing greater accessibility in the bath. We will heartily recommend Bath Planet and their products to any construction/remodeling company that wishes to expand their product line into wet-area bathroom remodels.
Pros
Outstanding Support