Bath Planet Employee Reviews

Very stressful
Presenter/Event Coordinator/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WANovember 19, 2018
Company would take your picture behind your back at events and distribute - talked down to you in front of other people - audio recorded you without your knowledge
Cons
always watching you
Saw a BP manager (lady) Yelling at one of her employees - Spokane
Passer By (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAOctober 12, 2018
Very mean and spiteful woman was yelling at one of her employees. She was horrible.
Publically embarrassing. I hope that the young lady quit. I would have.
Good
Craftsman (Former Employee) –  Johns Island, SCOctober 6, 2018
Lots of work in the beginning but not much in the end. They did give me a severance. I was told that they couldn't compete with other businesses that used tile to remodel a wet area.
Family oriented and proactive work environment
Office Manager/Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LASeptember 9, 2018
SUCH a great place to work. I could go on and on about the ways the people at the company and place in general changed my life. I will forever be indebted to this company.
Not a good place to work at
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Streamwood, ILAugust 9, 2018
Extremely unprofessional company, with unprofessional and unethical practices. All of the employees are devalued, and given the utmost disrespect, don't work at this company.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Unprofessionalism
Terrible Management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHAugust 8, 2018
I applied for part time. Ended up working over 50 hours a week due to poor management skills. Manager had way too much personal baggage to bAlance work and home life. Was never around to answer questions, texts or calls. Reps left out to dry in places where they were 70 miles away. Office ended up financially strapped and let everybody go Total chaos, lack of communication and very very poor management.
Pros
Good pay from being overworked
Cons
Poor management.
miss my job
Trade Show Sales (Former Employee) –  Arroyo Grande, CAJuly 17, 2018
had lots of fun meeting people...

people are always in need of new renovations ! made this type of company fun to work for and lots of happy clients
Horrible experience
Helper/ installer (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJune 11, 2018
This is a place to go to if you wanna get ripped off, no overtime, never appreciated, lack of loyalty, no professionalism, taken advantage of, no benefits, made fun of and a lot more
Pros
Lol
Cons
Everything about this place is a con
Fun
Helper/Installer (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJune 5, 2018
Taught me a wide variety of skills that I can use on a daily and will help me with the future! I would like to work there again if they paid overtime and didn’t make it so stressful
Pros
Hours
Cons
No overtime
Bath Planet-Kent Brand Ambassador
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 5, 2018
Great place to work if you are looking for a part-time job with a flexible schedule. Great team of ambassadors and management is awesome. With their bonus structure it is easy to make $25.00-$30.00 an hour. I would recommend to anyone that needs to supplement their income.
Challenging Work, Great Pay, Love the Bonuses
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Streamwood, ILMay 11, 2018
The overall pay is good. Management expects people to work hard like most places. They have taught me a lot regarding sales and how to communicate with people. We attend weekly meetings to discuss our performance and how we can improve. It is not easy work, if you are not a confident person. You have to be a confident person. It has helped me develop as a person both personally and professionally. If your looking to challenge yourself this is the place.
Pros
Good Pay, Sales Training, Bonuses, Working Events
Cons
Rejection- But it Sales, that is expected
Fun but not for everyone
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Streamwood, ILApril 19, 2018
great job if you like talking to people but not so good if you don't There is a lot of driving involved. There is also a lot of pressure at work but coworkers are usually very polite and fun to work with. Great place if you are an extrovert or you are an A type personality.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
driving
Good pay rate, everything else was awful
Brand ambassador (Former Employee) –  Streamwood ILMarch 8, 2018
It's very cut throat. Only the good/lucky get hours at good location. Everyone else is lectured for not making their sales goals.
Their training program is a joke and waste of time.
The front door may as well be a revolving door. Very few stay for more then a month, and they could careless.
Management has no life and expects the same of all employees. "So what if I missed my owe kids birth I was making money" - this was what my supervisor said in training one day.
Pros
Alright pay if you dont have high expectations
Cons
They are good at manipulating people and will manipulate everyone for money
Productive Workplace
General Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 31, 2018
Easy going office focused on teamwork. Offer training to all employees that is paid. Paid birthday off after company waiting period. Paid holidays also
Speak with prospective customers regarding bathroom remodeling
Product Demonstrator/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Suburban ChicagolandJanuary 2, 2018
Enjoyable meeting new people in all walks of life. Gave product knowledge to potential customers @ malls, home shows, & events.
Nice to work in a large variety of different venues.
Pros
Working independently.
Cons
Pay not comensureable to experience.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 3, 2017
The culture at Bath Planet was a refreshing one. While it was competitive in nature it was a very family friendly business. The owner was involved in all daily functions of the business.
Great people and Strong Leader
Marketing Manager and Events Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 14, 2017
First, the company's core values are not window dressing. We live it and that is directly related to the owner's leadership and vision. The people and work environment are a bonus. Monthly team breakfast and support inside and outside of work.
Most rewarding job I have ever had
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 7, 2017
I love my job here with Bath Planet it's an awesome company to work for with all the support you need to be successful. From my direct supervisor to the owner everyone is very helpful. Everything you need to succeed is supplied for you. The company also cares about your quality of life and has family values.
Pros
Excelant traing program
Cons
health care
Great company with the best products!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 7, 2017
Fun place to work! I was given incredible training when I started and had my first sale on my first day out on my own. The best part of the job is that I don't have to cold call or find my own leads. The company has given me at least 2 leads every day. The hardest part of the job is some late evenings but that is really not that bad as I don't have to start work some days until noon.
Pros
Excellent pay!
Cons
some late nights
Fun Company with Great Bonuses
Junior Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 7, 2017
I've worked for Bath Planet for almost two years now and it's been a great experience for me. We have fun while working hard, and the bonuses really make the job worth while. There is always room to learn and grow as a person at the job, and as far as promotions go, as long as you come in and do your job to the best of your ability or more, you can work your way up quickly. They are understanding of things happening in life, and are willing to work with you.
Pros
Bonuses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bath Planet. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about