Battlespace Flight Services

Battlespace Flight Services Employee Reviews in North Las Vegas, NV

2.4

Overseas work

Overseas work 4 months on and 4 months off. Not the best pay, but they will get you in the door of the RPA job community. If you want to travel to not so fun places give Battlespace Flight Services a try.

Avoid this place

Worse company I have ever worked for in my life! Management are a bunch of idiots who care about no one but themselves and there is no sense of teamwork what so ever. Would never recommended this place to anyone.

Pros

Pay is half way decent

Cons

Poor management, no communication, no accountability, no one ever knows what is going on or what they are doing.

Great place to build my resume

Knee jerk reactions to solve problems. Throwing parts at an aircraft is not the proper way to fix an issue. There is no insurance outside of working with the company. You are only insured while you are deployed. Same goes with pay, only while deployed. There always seems to be a manning issue no matter how many people are hired. Generally you'll only see someone for one rotation and they are gone because they don't want to put up with the bull that comes with this job.

Pros

Could be great people at your site

Cons

Hours, Living conditions

Productive, fast paced work environment with multiple oportunities

My time with BFS was awesome. I learned a whole of a lot. Great group of guys I had worked with. If I wanted to go back to AFG, I would definitely go back with BFS! Great pay, great group to work with from the newest guy to the most senior. Some work got very repetitive, but you learned it and it stuck with you. Got more in depth on composite repairs, engine rebuilds, which was way different than a turbofan engine. hardest part was being away from the family. most enjoyable was working, and learning new things all while telling sea stories with everybody else!

Pros

Easy aircraft to work on, fun, some down time, 4 month on 4 off rotation, Great working hours and living conditions

Cons

Deployed, mortars, food sometimes

Can Do... Will Do... Glad To attitude is everywhere but at Management level

Work Days are long in austere enviroment 10 hrs. a day 7 days a week for 4 months and often time food and housing are subpare. Training program is not what it should be and the upper management is clueless as to what employees actually go through to keep the machine going. hardest part is knowing that you are a number rather than a human being. Usually the best part of the deployment is the last week knowing that you dont have to jump through hoops dealing with the company for much longer.

Pros

Its a JOB

Cons

Everything and anything associated with Battlespace and its mannagement.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Battlespace Flight Services?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Battlespace Flight Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Battlespace Flight Services with