Bausch Health Employee Reviews

Worked with fun people
Distribution Associate (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAApril 8, 2019
Nice place to work friendly people, some heavy lifting. Management was very good, had appreciation cook outside in the summer. People are helpful . T
Pros
Pay
Cons
Weekends
Worst Job Ever
Distribution Associate (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAMarch 19, 2019
I do not recommend this place for nobody they work you like you don’t have a life they make the worse decisions and they wait to tell you if you have to work the weekend until like Thursdays or Friday’s like you don’t have a life well you pretty much don’t have a life if you work here.
management completely loss,crazy schedule not training if you a mechanic they consider you as a labor
PTlll (Former Employee) –  tampa flMarch 14, 2019
if think you will be get better and learn you wrong they place you to work where ever they feel like you are nobody, a lot of preference you got a be a big DS to to get better treatment specially this new supervisor tom willets hes a racist and never listen to you.
Pros
may be a lot OT
Cons
no life
Not a healthy inviroment to work.
Filling Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 5, 2019
My typical day at work became very stressful. I arrived at work early. I was always the first one to my station. I stayed at my station and worked until my breaks. I was always told by management that I was one of there best workers, if not the best." Over achiever" was the phase used.

The work culture was the worst I have ever been around. I guess I expected everyone to have my work ethics, but they didn't.

The job and workplace became very stressful and it still is from my latest conversations from old coworkers.
Benefits
Cons
Bad leadership
Great place to get started.
Lead Operator (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 1, 2019
Awesome opportunities for growth. Great compensation and benefits. Great stock plan in a company that is in the rebuilding phase from previous poor management.
Pay below market and manager unreasonable
Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 13, 2019
Pay below market
Great people culture
Manager doesn't appreciate team or competency looking for problems and would make up stories about problems. Crazy.
No hr on site, no hr engaged or caring about employees.
No advancement.
Pros
People
Cons
Manager
Micro managing on levels I have never seen in my life
Sterile prep (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 13, 2019
This position pays awesomely, but with a heavy price. New supervisor micromanages to the point he watches cameras from home. Writing people up, demoting and firing for the littlest things. He's a lying sneak, to say the least. Yet, does not follow what he preaches as front office covers up his mistakes. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION!!!!
Pros
Great pay, benifits, paid time off
Cons
micro management
Very enjoyable place to work
Team Lead VIII (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 19, 2018
The environment is clean and safe. Work designed around Quality. Management focused on production scheduling and the overall welfare of employees. excellent place to grow your career.
Pros
Excellent benefit and compensation package
Cons
Schedule change often based on Manufacturing Schedule needs
Enjoyable workplace environment with poor management
Chemist (Current Employee) –  Petaluma, CAAugust 2, 2018
Mainly focused around HPLC or GC analysis with a busy workload but nothing too overwhelming.

There is an opportunity to learn new skills and get introduced to a GMP workplace if there is little to no experience if time allows.

Management does not treat their contract workers fairly and you could be a contract worker for years before being an actual employee, if possible.

The workplace itself is a fun environment with very friendly staff there to assist if necessary.

Hardest part of the job is the micromanagement from above but the most enjoyable is the work itself and the workplace environment.