Bausch Health Employee Reviews

Dont work here if you want a life
Distribution Associate (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAMay 2, 2019
An overall decent job as far as what you do on a daily basis. But, there is heavier lifting nonstop on third shift. It will eventually take a toll on your body. Pretty good people to work with, but some drama even with leadership. Management could do a better job of prioritizing the work load during the ten hour days weekly to avoid weekends. You shouldn't have to work ten hour days Mon thru Fri, then Sat and Sun. Would be a really good place to work with better communication and more appreciation for the workers. Has really gotten bad over the past 2 to 3 years.
Pros
Paid time off, production awards
Cons
Poor decision making, low pay for hard work
Watch out for this company!
Distribution Associate (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 25, 2019
If you don't mind not having an actual schedule, working weekends, and more than likely, working ten hour days pretty much constantly, then this is the job for you, yay! Management here likes to give people days off which, is good, until work needs to get done. At which time they drop it on everybody else and you can just forget about having a normal life. Advancement policy sucks because you have to be in your current role for 18 months in order to advance to a new position, no exceptions. Compensation starts out okay then comes your raise which is a measly 2% and a bonus that gets taxed for every benefit you have. The place is, largely disorganized, the equipment doesn't work so well, and the nicest thing about it is the break room.
Pros
Time off, benefits, people
Cons
management, schedule, disorganization
Easy Job, Very Nice Supervisers, and Team Leaders
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAApril 23, 2019
The job was very easy. The supervisors was nice. The facility was clean. Most of the employees where nice. I learned how to function a RF unit, I learned job skills on picking and packing shipment orders, using a pilot jack, safety procedures, computer skills, and some material handling loads to be shipped out.
Pros
good benefits, good pay, nice supervisors and management
Cons
disrespect and bullying from certain assocaiates that did not like new people coming in
Worked with fun people
Distribution Associate (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAApril 8, 2019
Nice place to work friendly people, some heavy lifting. Management was very good, had appreciation cook outside in the summer. People are helpful . T
Pros
Pay
Cons
Weekends
Worst Job Ever
Distribution Associate (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAMarch 19, 2019
I do not recommend this place for nobody they work you like you don’t have a life they make the worse decisions and they wait to tell you if you have to work the weekend until like Thursdays or Friday’s like you don’t have a life well you pretty much don’t have a life if you work here.
management completely loss,crazy schedule not training if you a mechanic they consider you as a labor
PTlll (Former Employee) –  tampa flMarch 14, 2019
if think you will be get better and learn you wrong they place you to work where ever they feel like you are nobody, a lot of preference you got a be a big DS to to get better treatment specially this new supervisor tom willets hes a racist and never listen to you.
Pros
may be a lot OT
Cons
no life
Company is improving.
Account Manager - Dental Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 6, 2019
I enjoy my work. I love my clients. The company has rebranded, and is working on improving it's image while paying down debt.

The job used to be a lot of fun, and people were enjoying good commission checks. However, it's changing. Many people are leaving.
Pros
Decent pay. Good benefits. Company car. Work/life balance.
Cons
Compensation plan is changing for the worse, Low morale, High turnover, little opportunity for advancement unless you're willing to relocate to NJ.
Not a healthy inviroment to work.
Filling Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 5, 2019
My typical day at work became very stressful. I arrived at work early. I was always the first one to my station. I stayed at my station and worked until my breaks. I was always told by management that I was one of there best workers, if not the best." Over achiever" was the phase used.

The work culture was the worst I have ever been around. I guess I expected everyone to have my work ethics, but they didn't.

The job and workplace became very stressful and it still is from my latest conversations from old coworkers.
Benefits
Cons
Bad leadership
Great place to get started.
Lead Operator (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 1, 2019
Awesome opportunities for growth. Great compensation and benefits. Great stock plan in a company that is in the rebuilding phase from previous poor management.
Pay below market and manager unreasonable
Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 13, 2019
Pay below market
Great people culture
Manager doesn't appreciate team or competency looking for problems and would make up stories about problems. Crazy.
No hr on site, no hr engaged or caring about employees.
No advancement.
Pros
People
Cons
Manager
Micro managing on levels I have never seen in my life
Sterile prep (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 13, 2019
This position pays awesomely, but with a heavy price. New supervisor micromanages to the point he watches cameras from home. Writing people up, demoting and firing for the littlest things. He's a lying sneak, to say the least. Yet, does not follow what he preaches as front office covers up his mistakes. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION!!!!
Pros
Great pay, benifits, paid time off
Cons
micro management
Very enjoyable place to work
Team Lead VIII (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 19, 2018
The environment is clean and safe. Work designed around Quality. Management focused on production scheduling and the overall welfare of employees. excellent place to grow your career.
Pros
Excellent benefit and compensation package
Cons
Schedule change often based on Manufacturing Schedule needs
Enjoyable workplace environment with poor management
Chemist (Current Employee) –  Petaluma, CAAugust 2, 2018
Mainly focused around HPLC or GC analysis with a busy workload but nothing too overwhelming.

There is an opportunity to learn new skills and get introduced to a GMP workplace if there is little to no experience if time allows.

Management does not treat their contract workers fairly and you could be a contract worker for years before being an actual employee, if possible.

The workplace itself is a fun environment with very friendly staff there to assist if necessary.

Hardest part of the job is the micromanagement from above but the most enjoyable is the work itself and the workplace environment.