Bausch Health Employee Reviews in Greenville, SC

Watch out for this company!
Distribution Associate (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 25, 2019
If you don't mind not having an actual schedule, working weekends, and more than likely, working ten hour days pretty much constantly, then this is the job for you, yay! Management here likes to give people days off which, is good, until work needs to get done. At which time they drop it on everybody else and you can just forget about having a normal life. Advancement policy sucks because you have to be in your current role for 18 months in order to advance to a new position, no exceptions. Compensation starts out okay then comes your raise which is a measly 2% and a bonus that gets taxed for every benefit you have. The place is, largely disorganized, the equipment doesn't work so well, and the nicest thing about it is the break room.
Pros
Time off, benefits, people
Cons
management, schedule, disorganization
Do not apply for APA at Bausch Greenville!
Sterile prep operator (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 8, 2019
The last review that was written did not get approved. Must have been because I mentioned names, dates, and times? This time, names will not be mentioned. Indeed, you are employees last-ditch effort to expose what goes on at Bausch Greenville.

I have been employed here for a long while and will just say this, having high hopes to retire here, has been cut short due to the new supervisor in the APA. He loves to watch the cameras so much, that even on his days off he's watching them from home.

He has demoted, fired and written people up for far less than what he does himself. He broke SOP and caused production to stop on a certain line as he contaminated/broke sterility in the entire APA. Front office covered it up. They say there's a whistleblowing protection law, but if you call corporate, they will match the voice to the employee that called with a complaint and a bulls-eye is tattooed on them.

Though the pay, health benefits, and vacation are awesome, it is still not worth having the fear, that each day could be your last. Many of us feel the same way and are looking for other employment as this is being written. Little does the company know, because of the new supervisor and the front office that covers up his countless mistakes, Bausch Greenville is in for a rude awakening with the mass exodus about to happen. No job fair will do the company any good either!

To the employee for Indeed that reads this, please know you are our only hope for this to get out! Many efforts have been made to no avail. In no way, shape or form am I a disgruntled employee, I'm just one
  more... of many without a voice!  less
Pros
Pay. Vacation
Cons
micro-management
Not a healthy inviroment to work.
Filling Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 5, 2019
My typical day at work became very stressful. I arrived at work early. I was always the first one to my station. I stayed at my station and worked until my breaks. I was always told by management that I was one of there best workers, if not the best." Over achiever" was the phase used.

The work culture was the worst I have ever been around. I guess I expected everyone to have my work ethics, but they didn't.

The job and workplace became very stressful and it still is from my latest conversations from old coworkers.
Benefits
Cons
Bad leadership
Great place to get started.
Lead Operator (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 1, 2019
Awesome opportunities for growth. Great compensation and benefits. Great stock plan in a company that is in the rebuilding phase from previous poor management.
Micro managing on levels I have never seen in my life
Sterile prep (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 13, 2019
This position pays awesomely, but with a heavy price. New supervisor micromanages to the point he watches cameras from home. Writing people up, demoting and firing for the littlest things. He's a lying sneak, to say the least. Yet, does not follow what he preaches as front office covers up his mistakes. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION!!!!
Pros
Great pay, benifits, paid time off
Cons
micro management
Very enjoyable place to work
Team Lead VIII (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 19, 2018
The environment is clean and safe. Work designed around Quality. Management focused on production scheduling and the overall welfare of employees. excellent place to grow your career.
Pros
Excellent benefit and compensation package
Cons
Schedule change often based on Manufacturing Schedule needs
Overall it’s an ok place to work but it could definitely use a lot of improvements.
Package Assembler (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 24, 2018
At Valeant Pharmaceuticals the people are very nice and helpful. The pay is not bad but I think it should be increased due to the work we do. I don’t think it is a family oriented company due to the way they do somethings as far as our hours are concerned. I would love to retire from here but they have to do a lot of improvements in my department and the plant itself.
Pros
Good breaks, good supervisor, and the people are nice.
Cons
We could get paid more and they need to be more considerate of your family life.
Easy job but management needs improvement.
Working Filling Lead (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 7, 2018
Employees are somewhat easy to work with but the management can be immature and unrealistic with their expectations. There could be some improvement in the way that management treats the employees and the way that management judges immaturity.
MQA Product Release Clerk (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCNovember 16, 2017
Lots of training everyone is helpful in the training process.
Nice people and flexible schedule.
Good pay and clean friendly work environment.
Lots of company functions for employees to take part in.
Pros
Benefits and time off
Be prepared to change shifts on a weekly basis
MICROBIOLOGY TECHNICIAN III (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 26, 2017
Management does micro-manage. And be prepared to start off on off shifts where you will be moved around on a weekly or monthly basis. A very good starting job out of college where you will gain real life skills.
Benefits
Cons
Constantly changing work schedule
Good benefits.
Order Picker and Replenishment (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC 29615April 8, 2016
A good company to work for and has good benefits. It would be nice for a company of it's size to have the compassion for their employee's as the mom and pop companies do. Sad to say they don't.
Very productive fast paced quality oriented work place
Filling Machine Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 6, 2015
Excellent job, goals clearly defined, production schedules and workload clearly defined.

The Quality system is dynamic as well as the work ethic.

Very clean and orderly manufacturing and solution prep areas.
Cons
Slow opportunities for advancement
In my opinion this is the worst place you could ever work!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME SERIOUSLY
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 23, 2015
In my opinion communication within the company, non existant. And unlike what another person said the jobs are not internal anymore. Time served is not rewarded or recognized. Once hired you cannot move for 18months if they allow you to move at all. It is a company of favoritism, they do what they want and if they want you in a position they will put you there but if they dont you will not advance. It can take anywhere from 4 months to a year to get hired if at all. Some temporary workers get run off. The company Bausch and Lomb used to be highly regarded as a top place to work in this area but since Valeant has taken over it has gone down hill. Plenty of overtime, be prepared to work mostly every weekend, be prepared to be uprooted at any time, change your job title, change your days worked and hours whenever they see fit without any explanation.All upper management lies to their employees and point fingers at other management to blame, that is why so many upper management have either been fired or quit in such a short time. the only thing I can say positive is the pay is decent for those who get hired, for the temporary people it is no better than working at McDonalds. It is as someone said a hostile environment because workers are treated so poorly without respect.
The company is like the job posting. ..
production (Former Employee) –  Greenville scDecember 21, 2014
The company is just like the job description and posting; a joke.
The Valeant organization has decentralized Human Resources departments so the job posting is for an internal candidate. They are just going through the motions and that is the nature of the organization; going through the motions. The only true way to advance is find another job. Do yourself a favorite for career and wellness of life and find another job.
Pros
nice job locations
Cons
everything else