Bausch Health Employee Reviews in Lynchburg, VA

Dont work here if you want a life
Distribution Associate (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAMay 2, 2019
An overall decent job as far as what you do on a daily basis. But, there is heavier lifting nonstop on third shift. It will eventually take a toll on your body. Pretty good people to work with, but some drama even with leadership. Management could do a better job of prioritizing the work load during the ten hour days weekly to avoid weekends. You shouldn't have to work ten hour days Mon thru Fri, then Sat and Sun. Would be a really good place to work with better communication and more appreciation for the workers. Has really gotten bad over the past 2 to 3 years.
Pros
Paid time off, production awards
Cons
Poor decision making, low pay for hard work
Worked with fun people
Distribution Associate (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAApril 8, 2019
Nice place to work friendly people, some heavy lifting. Management was very good, had appreciation cook outside in the summer. People are helpful . T
Pros
Pay
Cons
Weekends
Worst Job Ever
Distribution Associate (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAMarch 19, 2019
I do not recommend this place for nobody they work you like you don’t have a life they make the worse decisions and they wait to tell you if you have to work the weekend until like Thursdays or Friday’s like you don’t have a life well you pretty much don’t have a life if you work here.
most people are great, and new packing experiences
Distribution Associate I (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VADecember 8, 2017
Picking or packing orders and sometimes move to a different department where the whole atmosphere changes to where your moral kinda drops making for a very long, stressful day. Being TSA trained and learning new packing and shipping procedures is a plus for me. Communication is not always the best, production quotas can be stressful at times, but most people will try to make you smile and help to carry on.The hardest part of the job is that you are on your feet for 8-12 hrs a day 6-7 days a week only sitting for breaks and lunch. For me, I most enjoy packing and the people I work with.
Pros
Decent benefits and the people I work with
Cons
long hrs standing, too much OT, low pay rate and no real advancement
Having to do more paper work than is needed for a Distribution center.
Senior Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VANovember 2, 2017
Safety is becoming a concern for me.I report issues that seem to fall on deaf ears. I have made many improvements to the facility that were done to correct some gaps left behind by the last Maintenance workers.
Productive fun place to work.
Distribution Associate for international dept (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAMay 17, 2017
Pick pack manifest orders in timely fashion to ship yup customers. Use forklift daily rf units used to pick product from shelves. Input data into computer for the shipment of product. Quality inspection &shipping experience. Tsa requirements when shipping. Been trained on tsa
Pros
benefits!
Cons
No good pay lots of overtime heavy lifting climbing ladders
Horrible, horrible management
distribution (Former Employee) –  lynchburg, vaFebruary 5, 2015
This place is horrible to its employees. They don't value anyone and management treats people as if they are beneath them.;Very hostile environment. The only chance of advancement is to advance out the door. Don't work here, you are guaranteed to regret it!!!
Pros
work is easy, lots of overtime, since you won't make much without it
Cons
bad management, hostile employers, incompetent supervision