Bausch Health Employee Review

View all Bausch Health reviews

Not a healthy inviroment to work.
Filling Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 5, 2019
My typical day at work became very stressful. I arrived at work early. I was always the first one to my station. I stayed at my station and worked until my breaks. I was always told by management that I was one of there best workers, if not the best." Over achiever" was the phase used.

The work culture was the worst I have ever been around. I guess I expected everyone to have my work ethics, but they didn't.

The job and workplace became very stressful and it still is from my latest conversations from old coworkers.
Benefits
Cons
Bad leadership

Other Bausch Health Employee Reviews

Many hard workers, management leave a lot to be desired
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 23, 2019
A tough review to write. There are many great people that work there but senior leadership style is command/control/blame. Very much a blame environment with departments not working together to be successful as a site but rather to ensure they don't look bad above site.
Pros
Good people by and large
Cons
Watch out for the knives in your back
Loved working with the people
IT (Former Employee) –  FLMay 19, 2019
Good people to work with, but management wants everything yesterday. Mgt rarely conferred with the dept, just picking an arbitrary time frame which was not feasible.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Unrealistic project timelines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bausch Health. Our community is ready to answer.