Baxter Enterprises

Baxter Enterprises Employee Reviews

Our boss ia awsome
They listen very well to issues, the boss in assembly works really hard to make thing easier for each employee. HR is all ways here to listen to any ideas you have. Over all Baxter has help me get my children in to college so no bad things to say on my behalf. Yes there is ups and down here but come to work and do your best is all they ask.
Pros
Pay insurance
Cons
Needs some inprovements
Awesome Job
Typical day at work was fun, learned how to be a material Handler and learn different types of materials, how to operate a forklift properly, great management, work environment is friendly and clean, hardest part of the job is learning the different parts and what to look for but as a material handler the hardest was keeping up with machines. I enjoyed work everyday. Loved my job.
Awful place
This is the worst place to work at its privately owned by Germans that dont care bout nothing or nobody but the money, its trashy on the inside and nothing but suck ups, drugs, & drama that works there. No wonder the place gets raided by the cops for drugs all the time you gotta be messed up to stand to work here.
Lovin’ it
I absolutely loved working for Baxter Enterprises. I only left because I got a better offer. I would recommend this job to anyone who is willing to put in the work. There is always room for advancement.
Strict on time management
I was placed on the hardest machine in the factory, which spit out 2 parts to everyone else's one. They still expected me to complete all parts that fell 9twice as many as anyone, ALONE!) Tough job, but if you like the factory life, go for it.
Overall decent place to work
Decent, just looking for something better. There isn't a maintenance supervisor, everything is left on the techs for ordering parts we need. Also have to supply own tools. Only downfalls to working here
These people care less about their workers
I don't have a lot of good things to say about this company. At first when I started was good stable place to work but after few years changed line leader and she got macho power and we the employees were cussed and treated like we have no feelings or life outside of Baxter. She is greedy and nothing you tell on her about matters to HR
Terrible place to work
I would recommend looking elsewhere. Very dishonest company. Executives are untruthful and lie to employees to make them think its a great place. Always trying to cheat to get ahead. Hiding the truth for financial gain.

Anyone decent leaves after a short time there.

The good people leave or get fired. The never get rid of the same old ones that are the real problem.

Good luck with HR. They have their favorites. If you aren’t one of them you’ll never get anything.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list.
Ok work right now but getting slow
I would not recommend that you there bad place to work don't care about employees all they think about is making owners pocket fat lying to employees all the time 👹👹👹👹
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Money
Always something new going on when new molds come in
It's a good place to work if you like a lot of overtime.
Organizing could use some work

Long hours are always there if you want them.

Minimal weekends worked
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Lots of overtime
Horrible place to work. They do not care about their employees
The management is horrible and very unorganized. You do not get your raises as you should because the supervisors are lazy. The CEO lies during the meetings about the workplace new ideas that are coming in the future to help employees.
Pros
Weekly checks
Cons
Waiting 3-4 hours for an employee to relieve you for breaks
Very little support
Good luck, support is a weakness. Little instructions and little support. Micro managed with no direction. Success is not possible without the tools to succeed.
Benefits
Cons
Lack of management support
Productive with opportunities for advancement
Great management, incentives for more pay, regular pay raises, bonuses every year, awesome people to work with. good communication, clean and safe conditions
I run mold
I loved my job I enjoyed working with people I was working with, I would pack the part and have them ready to be shipped and get parts off the belt clip them
Pros
Breaks
Cons
30 min breaks
Need more employees
My experience was ok horrible pay they need to have more benefits and more professional people in the field its just a job that makes as little as walmart it cant pay most of the bills that I have
Pros
Not enough money
Cons
Not enough money
Good place to work.
Steady benefits. Good pay and pretty good atmosphere all in all. You are most likely gunna have to go through a temp service to get hired on but it is worth it.
Busy shop
Be prepared to work 12hr shifts sometimes 7 days a week. When times are slow your hours will be cut. There's also a point system there so can't be one min late.
Pros
Great benifits
Cons
Fast pace short breaks. No family life
Friendly people, fast paced, with decent pay.
Baxter Enterprises is a very nice place to work with friendly coworkers. Most coworkers if given the chance they will help you out.

I think they need to work on their training methods. When placed on a new job the training will come to your work station and show you your job stay with you maybe 10 minutes then he's gone. it may be another 2 or 3 hours before you see him again. So, in the meantime you have been working these 3 hours not really sure if its right or not but packing them anyways, and if they are wrong, Who gets the blame for it???? YOU!!!

3 WRITE UPS AND YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great benefits, fast paced environment
I gained valuable work experience, the days went by really fast, which I prefer and the benefits were great compared to similar companies. I would have stayed at my job longer, but I had an opportunity to move closer to family in another state.
No life expect you to work 80 to 90 hours a week!
The team leads need to learn there not the boss there supposed to be there to help, they never come when the bells are on it takes an hour or more due to them taking 2 hour lunches, could have better supervisors as well! They need to be more encouraging instead of hateful!
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Hours suck, team leads suck
Lots of overtime
Lots of overtime never short on hours hard to get time off workload very heavy runs production 7 days a week 365 days a year if you wanna work it you can
Pros
Plenty of overtime