Bay Area Air Quality Management District

Bay Area Air Quality Management District Employee Reviews

Fun learning experience.
ISS (contractor) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 27, 2016
Working for BAAQMD Opened my eyes to the air pollution that occurs daily. It was a fun and friendly environment to work in. Management was very helpful and open to suggestions.
Pros
Working down town
Cons
My time there was contractual
Very rewarding in terms of future growth and advancement, excellent benefits, an enjoyable place to work in.
Accountant I (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 24, 2015
This is a great company to work with. My 20 years experience had given me so much opportunity in terms of learning, advancement and has provided me good financial security. While all is not perfect (Ex There were a few conflicts with management and co workers) overall it was a great experience for me to have been given this opportunity to work and grow with an excellent company. What have I learned? My resume will speak for itself. Hardest part was meeting periodic deadlines which is typical for the kind of responsibilities I had. The most enjoyable part was the friendly atmosphere in the work place.
Pros
Good salaries and excellent benefits.
Productive and quiet working place
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 5, 2015
I would copy and file all closed cases. The hardest part of my job was finding where all the files went. The easiest part of my job was copying all if the files it just took a little bit of time in my day. I liked all of the people i got to work around. Everyone was very helpful and answered any questions i had when i needed help.
Pros
Day went by fast when working on large projects
Cons
Boring at times
Wonderful work environment for a environmental lawyer.
Legal Intern (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 22, 2012
The Bay Area Air Quality Management District is a great place to work. They are very knowledgeable and willing to assist young professionals hone their skills. The District provides a range of areas in which to practice all under the umbrella of air law.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bay Area Air Quality Management District. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8