Bay Area Beverage Company Employee Reviews

Good company
IT Mobile Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAFebruary 3, 2019
Very good company to work for it Department consisted of two people but provided help and services for about 300 within company nice people nice staff goes through many CFOs.
Pros
Provides free beverages
Cons
CFO lied on me goes through many of these cfo's
Very nice time working with great people.
IT Mobile Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CADecember 5, 2018
I learned very much from a man named Ben who showed me the ropes and didn't micro manage at all. Gave me full range to be attentive to all the IT Department needs and services.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Switch CFO's very frequent.
relaxed and fun working environment
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, CASeptember 11, 2018
BABCO was a great experience with excellent management and wonderful coworkers. Although I only worked there for 6 months I could definitely see myself growing with company for years to come.
Not a horrible place to work but management makes it frustrating
NA (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAAugust 29, 2018
Management is not effective and lack follow through. There is very little consistency. There are people that try to make the place a good place to work but with management not being as involved it makes it difficult.
Very understaffed due to bad business
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAJuly 17, 2018
The work was not distributed evenly, i was not payed for all of the hours I had worked there. Which they ended up getting sued for which should have been happened
Pros
Independency
Cons
Unproffessionalism
Good place to work.
Bartender / Manager / Server (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 20, 2018
They had reasonable sales goals and promotional bonus's. All the benefits and placed you close to your home. Learned about the marketing and product placement. Good work place culture. Physical work when stocking the shelf's with your product. The hours where good, decent pay.
Pros
Free Samples, Bonus on Achieving Goals.
Cons
Lots of driving.
Fast work place
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Richmond, CAApril 22, 2018
It’s a good starter Job for new Class A or B drivers . You can gain a lot of experience and get you Driving Skills better. You can also earn some Bonuses during some months .
overall summary
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAMarch 2, 2018
I enjoyed the job as a warehouse worker. It was a great experience for me and others. I learned a lot with working lots of hours and working extremely hard..
Over Worked
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Richmond, CADecember 12, 2017
The company does not know properly know how to delegate task equally. Some staff have double the work than others. A lot of staff members complain about not being able to complete the task they were given.
good place to work for first-time truck drivers
Class A CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Richmond CaliforniaAugust 30, 2017
good place to get experience very fast paced a lot of heavy lifting good at getting Driving Experience backing up and excetera hard on your back pay kind of low
Pros
good medical
Cons
hard on body
Not a micromanaging company
Delivery Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAJuly 20, 2017
Bay Area Beverage provided great benefits, and incentives to their employees. The internal and external customers were a pleasure to service and the perks of the job were awesome!
great location.
Loading Team Member (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAJune 29, 2017
the most enjoyable part of the job is the motivation from wanting to reach the next pay rate. great environment, great management team. great place to work.
7 Years plus
CATEGORY SCHEMATIC MANAGER - RESETS (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAMarch 7, 2017
They are a company that is growing daily. They have become the biggest beer distributor in the east bay. They are going through some major growing pains right now but in time they will steer the ship straight.
Active Warehouse with a staff that makes you feel like family
Warehouse Repackage Team (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CADecember 28, 2016
Everyday the supervisors would have a fresh cup of coffee waiting for you, along with either a donut or pan. (Mexican Pastry) I would find a electric pallet jack as soon as I set foot on the warehouse. Then drive to my department to start my day. Everyday kind of seemed the same. I would replace broken,damaged, or old beer.Then repackage a new box to resell. I would do this on and on tell I reached a hundred boxes of repack. I learned a lot of different equipment such as forklifts and electric pallet jacks. The Management was always caring and very flexible. Co workers were very hard working so we didn't get to communicate much. The hardest part of the day was when I had to deal with moldy beer. It was disgusting but you had to just get used to the smell. The most enjoyable part of Bay Area Beverage was that the staff would have a occasional taco day, barbecues on a weekend day off, and fresh coffee all for free.
Pros
Clock out to lunch whenever, .25 cents snapples, taco tuesdays
Cons
Mold
Quick To Turn
General market merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Richmond, CANovember 1, 2016
Horrible communication.
Was out of work due to car problems and HR issued my last check because of my situation. They used all of my vacation hours without my consent. Worked there for 3 years on some of the hardest routes and still went under the radar.
Cons
No Care for hardworkers
fast paced
Swing Shift Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAOctober 6, 2016
this is a fast paced work site with little room for a outside life and you must work long hours and keep up your production numbers. The sometimes try to force you to work long hours.
n/a
SALES ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CANovember 22, 2015
 Worked closely with outside vendors. Monitored licensing to ensure compliance with California Alcohol & Beverage Control regulations, kept database, and monitored product inventory.
 Generated essential periodic complex data reports and sales analyses for Vice President, management, and sales force.
 Responded to customer questions and complaints and resolved issues.
 Took meeting minutes via live dictation and transcribed, edited, and distributed to management team.
Pricing Coordinator / Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAMarch 14, 2014
Great place . Awesome people and great benefits. Managers are well trained
Benefits
Cons
Richmond
Very good job and company to work for!
Account Manager/ Salesmen (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAMarch 21, 2013
Productive and very good working environment with good employers and employees. Compensation benefits are good and job security is good if you are a good worker.
Pros
the company provide fair commission goals.
Cons
no complaints