Bay Cities Employee Reviews

poorly managed, horrible unprofessional HR, and no common Courtesy to family matters
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Pico Rivera, CANovember 7, 2018
there is better places to work for. if you need something for the meantime this is the spot for you, but be weary of all management. For they hover and micro manage to make a stressful environment. try not to have any family matters for that will be used against you. there is no family there the workplace is very well divided.
benefits
Cons
no family matters will stop you from being fired
Just a job, not a career
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pico Rivera, CAOctober 28, 2018
I was laid off after 2 days of work. Wasn't told why. Paid 12 an hr. I was hired through an agency. It was temp-to-hire. The job was advertised as being 8 hrs, but then they said they wanted you to work 12 hours. I care a lot about work-life balance, so I wasn't willing to work 12 hr shifts which is probably why I was laid off. Fast-paced and a bit stressful. A bit of a learning curve at first. Not really a place to make a career out of. Job stability isn't there and neither is the pay.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Bad Hours and low pay
bay cities
Receiving Clerk, Forklift Driver, Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Pico Rivera, CAJune 30, 2018
ok place to work at for a temporary job. ok pay, need to train better. really busy and fast paced for only one person per shift. should hire more employees to cover big load of work
Nice place
Line worker display and packaging manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Pico Rivera, CAFebruary 5, 2018
Very good job i love this company of i can come back to work i sure i will i get alot experience doing this kind of jobs manufactiring display for stores
excellent place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pico Rivera, CAMay 5, 2017
The only reason I left was do to I wasn't feeling like I was evolved in production as I was in the past which I was a little board. I'm a person that was use to getting involved in my jobs.
Pros
great place
Cons
wanted to be more involved with production instead of sitting at my desk.
Fun Family Atmosphere
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Pico Rivera, CANovember 12, 2015
ESOP company. Everyone is close and cares about each other personally. Rich and Robust benefits for all it's employees. Can be a bit crazy as far as deadlines to meet customer needs. But since it's an ESOP (employee owned) company, everyone rolls up their sleeves together to get all tasks accomplished. Great variety of clients and vendors to work with as well.
Productive and fun workplace
Project Manager, Sales (Former Employee) –  Pico Rivera, CAMay 27, 2014
Great company to work for. Recognize hard work and your efforts pay off quickly in the long run with this company.