Bay Clubs Employee Reviews

4.9
Ratings breakdown
Great company to work for.
Regional Corporate Sales Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CAFebruary 21, 2018
The people were great to work with. I enjoyed my time with the company. The clubs were managed well. The company hired talented people. The process was easy and fun.
Fun Workplace
Kids Club Attendant (Former Employee) –  Pacific Palisades, CAOctober 28, 2017
It was a fun job to work at. When the parents would go workout they
would drop off there kids. I played games with the kids also toys, colored, made puzzles and watched tv.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
no heathcare
The Bay Club was one of the best places I ever worked at.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 5, 2017
The Bay Club is one of the best places to work because of its vision to offer the best health and fitness services to all people of all backgrounds in the premier membership market. Inclusion and continued enhancement of customer service and outreach was always maintained. While providing outstanding customer service to Bay Club members, the company treated all of its employees and staff like family, providing benefits, time off and vacation.
Pros
Friendly environment, free membership of club facilities and a paid time off.
Cons
None that I can think of.
Good atmosphere, room for career growth
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CAFebruary 1, 2017
A friendly group of coworkers and an atmosphere that fosters both personal and career growth. It is a positive environment and a place that nurtures development.
flexible and fun work environment
Front Desk Receptionist and Kids Club (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 24, 2017
This job required to help in multiple departments of the gym, I enjoyed every one of them! The staff was friendly and cooperative. One of the benefits of working here was having access to the gym facility.
Pros
the people, the gym, loved my kids.
Cons
short staffed
bay clubs
Life Coach/Fitness professional (Current Employee) –  Santana RowNovember 3, 2016
Being a fitness trainer is one of the best jobs around. You do what you love and you also make people feel great about themselves. A typically day at work is having fun and building better relationships with your clients. All of my co workers are friendly and easy going.
Professional
Service Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 12, 2016
The club and the environment were great. The space that they owned was very clean and welcoming. Great managment.
Pros
Hardly wait, no complaints
Cons
Traffic in certain locations

Want to know more about Bay Clubs?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bay Clubs. Our community is ready to answer.