Bay Medical Center Culture reviews

Stressful
Nurse (Current Employee) –  NurseJuly 19, 2018
Hard place to work short staff load usually too high out of touch administration look at money too much but salary much lower than other hospitals in town
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay culture benefits management
Day and working life at Bay
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLDecember 6, 2017
I loved working there at bay the people the vibe it was like family I learned a lot there.How to do certain things for my patients. Management was a nightmare it seemed like we were going through managers left and right and all of them were different. It was like we would get use to one then they'd leave then here comes another. one.The hardest part about the job is that some days are different than others.The enjoyable part of the job is that we do a pot luck day.
Fun enjoyable job with go people
Cardiac Monitor Technician (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLFebruary 27, 2017
Great job that's fun and enjoyable, but the management is awful and the job security is just as bad. Other than the management and job security its a great place to work.
Friendly employees and great work atmosphere
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLNovember 23, 2015
The employees are very helpful when you are needing help. The work atmosphere is very calming. The staff makes you feel like you are part of a family.
fun workplace
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLOctober 20, 2015
This job was a wonderful workplace. The management was great and the job itself was very rewarding. The staff is hard working and very team oriented.
Family Practice, Physician Services
LPN physician office (Former Employee) –  Panama CityOctober 4, 2015
Excited at first to be working with a major hospital in the area. That faded quickly. Although the physician I worked for was great, the manager was awful. Micromanaging, office manager not qualified to manage licensed stafff, super high turnover. Always a problem, working short, bickering and gossip. I would not recommend this to anyone. It is nothing like working in the hospital, too much politics and not enough positive work environment.
Pros
monday thru Friday with half a day off on Friday.
Cons
management, gossip
Lpn
LPN, Medical Specialist, Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJanuary 19, 2015
I worked on the Medical floor. I learned an immense amount of criteria from my co-workers, physicians and patients. Management was phenomenal. The hardest part of my job was leaving my patients at the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of my job was the rewarding feeling of caring for someones family and knowing that I had a hand in their recovery.
Pros
Co-workers, Management, and Benefits
Cons
12 hour shifts and weekend shifts
Multi task - Productive enviroment.
Administrative Assistance/ front desk (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 8, 2014
A typical day at work is very busy, the doctor is very much in demand. Mostly likely we learn some new about a patient. Co-worker are great to work with, very positive attitude.
Pros
professional and efficient enviroment
Cons
no benefits
Director of Cardiovascular Services (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLMay 13, 2014
I have learned a lot working here. I enjoy the people I work with and the physicians are great.
As continue
Medical/Surgical unit as RN providing care (Former Employee) –  Panama City, Florida on Bay County.February 27, 2014
A typical day of work is to finish all the tasks applied based on requirements of the shift. Every RN learn lots of procedures, interventions and assessments on a very busy and sometimes challenging unit. Helping the others, and providing a great team work is a good sign for great outcome for unit. The hardest part is to deal with family member and make them satisfied all the time. The most enjoyable part is when patient's satisfaction rate is high and team supportive work create a warm and nice environment of care.
great place to work.
registered nurse circulator (Former Employee) –  panama city,flaFebruary 26, 2014
great place to work. love caring for patients. excellent teamwork
Pros
payroll deduction
Cons
Very well organize and drama free work place.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLNovember 28, 2013
A day working at Bay medical Center is very much like a team, everyone pulls together to have better care for the patients. I've learned that you can learn something new everyday with having an open mind . My co-workers for the most part are helpful and professional. The most part I enjoy about my job is we are always proper staffed.
Undergoing changes with management
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLSeptember 10, 2013
Great company but not a competitive salary. Overall great environment to work in.
great job great experience
Waste Technician (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLAugust 9, 2013
great job great experience met a lot of different people.
enjoyed my time there
Pros
something different every day
Cons
stressful
very productice and fufilling.
STUDENT INTERN (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLDecember 17, 2012
nice clean work envirment. loved it. smiling people very warm and friendly place to be.
enjoyed working for this employer
admissions rep (Former Employee) –  panama city, flFebruary 14, 2012
the best job I ever had. really enjoyed my time there. met a lot of patients and developed good friends with colleagues. I was acknowleged for doing a great job and giving outstanding customer service.