Bay Ridge Toyota Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Loved to work on cars
Automotive Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 22, 2018
Didn't really work out due to the formen that was there, there was to much favortisum and the mechanics wasn't treated right. Even though we fixed the cars, they didn't respect us.
"Get moving"
SALES ASSOCIATE/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 8, 2017
fast paced work enviorment lead to more sales
the ability to work under these conditons proved to result in more sales.
The more you sold the better of you were
Pros
great client market instore and online
Cons
short breaks
Very competative and qick pace.
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  6 ave 64stMarch 2, 2017
Overall it was a good learning experience, I develped alot of customer relation and computer skills. The enivorment was very fast pace so I learned to multi task as well.
Fun Workplace
General Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 13, 2015
The office receives deals from customers that buy cars, I would then separate them into specific piles. I would also enter their warranties daily and monthly in a timely fashion. I learned how to manage work by importance, and post various things. Coworkers were like family to each other we got along well yet we worked hard. The hardest part was Monday morning - a lot of deals from the previous weekend to finish before the end of the day. Also at the end of each month we have to finish by a certain day so we can properly and efficiently close the previous month.The best part of the job was typing, I am a fast typer and efficient - I enjoy typing things and using MS Word for various things.
Pros
Worked with good people
Cons
Pay rate/medical coverage cost
a melting pot
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  bay ridge , BrooklynFebruary 28, 2013
Fun to work with these diversified group of people, mind your own business , the Italian way , If the Master like you over the political devide then your job is secure, the hardest part was to see what the boss mood is like , other than then that it was like a family , had fun working and eating
Pros
you can learn a lots
Cons
you gotta be conneted to excell