BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews

Found 1,819 reviews matching the search See all 1,826 reviews
Passionate
Internship (Former Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 18, 2018
BAYADA definitely gives you the opportunity to become rewards for the hard work you do. As well as placing you in a collaborative environment with people who care just as much as anyone would. The company has a meaningful purpose and should always be considered for anyone looking to get into the healthcare field.
The Bayada Way
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Whiting, NJDecember 17, 2018
Bayada is truly a transparent company. They are genuine and unlike most companies, their clients and their employees come before any number. The management and the staff are so positive and helpful. They truly embody the Bayada way.
Fun work place
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  North Dartmouth, MADecember 16, 2018
I love working for bayada great people team work it's great hours and days weekends off always positive it's a wonderful company the office staff are great
December 17, 2018

We are so glad to hear you enjoy working for BAYADA! It's employees, like you, that help us carry out our mission of providing the very best care to our clients.

very people oriented employer
Certified Nurse's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 13, 2018
Bayada is a great place to work. They are good to their customers and their employees. As home health care agencies go, Bayada is one of the better ones.
December 17, 2018

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate all that you do!

Hours and pay
CNA/HHA (Current Employee) –  Falmouth, MADecember 12, 2018
When I first started working hours where great.Still are sometimes. When you go on vacation like I do twice a year sometimes they say other employees will cover while you are gone and when you return you will resume normal schedule. This time on my arrival back they cut my hours from 74 a week to 28. Pay is low and I have 32 years experience.
Pros
Some incentives
Cons
Low pay for your experience
December 17, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We truly appreciate your commitment and can understand your frustrations. If you'd like, please email employeesupport@bayada.com, and we can discuss any of your concerns.

Bayada
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Westminster, CODecember 11, 2018
Very friendly environment, work with your schedule. You're a leave to pick your clients aswell. I was hired on the spot. They offer furthering your education as well as discounts and health insurance
Pros
Being able to pick your own shifts
December 12, 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so happy to have you as part of the BAYADA team.

A typical work day at bayada and Atlantic health Care consist of patient care,patients vary in the type of care this job i have not had anything bad t
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJDecember 10, 2018
Atypical workday with Atlantic home care and bayada consist of patient care some patients are elderly and some are young many of the needs of the people vary. This job to me is very rewarding because your able to make an impact in someone life your able to bring a pleasant atittude to someone who is depressed or down on life you yourself have the opportunity to make a change in some life.
Pros
flexiability
Cons
no luch breaks
December 12, 2018

We appreciate your kind review! Thank you for helping us carry out our mission of providing the best care to people in the comfort of their homes!

I used to love working here
RBT (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIDecember 7, 2018
Before the previous associate director left, I loved working with Bayada and doing ABA. Then, they kept changing things left and right. And whenever there was no follow through with consistency with RBT's, they were reprimanded. But, when the office messed up or wasnt consistent, everyone has to keep their mouth shut. Theres no PTO until 2 or 3 years after you've worked there. They rather you kill yourself over this job rather than take care of yourself first. Catalyst sucks, and we constantly are lectured about note taking. Idk what happened, but the OBA office sucks now. Things were so much better with the previous staff that ran the office, even the parents agree it was better. For as much as I work, I dont get paid enough to be constantly lectured about notes and taking time off for myself because I'm feeling burnt out. Theres no advancement assistance either. You have to pay for everything just to keep your position. They wont even help you buy your materials for your client. As an RBT, I'm not gonna go out of my way to spend money on a kid that's not mine. Some BCBA's even look down on you as though they were never a skills trainer or RBT once before. If you're just looking to work very minimal then I would consider working here. But as a career, stay away from this company.
Pros
Friendly RBT's
Cons
No PTO until 2000 hours. Always giving lectures over petty things
December 10, 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review and providing your feedback. We are sorry to learn about your experience with BAYADA; we never want our employees to feel like they are unable to take time for themselves. We take all reviews very seriously and would like to learn more about your situation. Could you please email employeesupport@bayada.com? We hope to hear from you.

HHA - Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Verona, NJDecember 7, 2018
It's a good place to work for. the team are very supportive. when ever I called them they were there anytime even in the middle of the night. The hardest is the was the client. he was so difficult to work with. he does not like the aides they send him.
December 10, 2018

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed working for BAYADA, even though you had a difficult client. Our door is always open if you decide to come back!

New company for me
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Langhorne, PADecember 7, 2018
I have only been employeed at this company for 4 months, so far the work place is well managed, the work place culture is fair, the hardest part of my job is the use of the tablet, the connections in the homes of the clients is not always great. the staff in the office are helpful when you call in.
December 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We understand how certain aspects of the job can be frustrating, but keep up the great work! We are so glad to have you.

I enjoyed working for bayada.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 7, 2018
I was able to schedule my own hours. I enjoyed the clients I worked with. The staff was friendly, polite, and knowledgeable. Over all it was a great place to work.
December 10, 2018

We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at BAYADA! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.

the reading office and paoli office were top notch.
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Chesterbrook, PADecember 7, 2018
worked with the best people i have ever known here. no drama at bayada. they bent over backwards to accomidate workers. the salarie was sliding which was the only downside...they could have been more fair about that and offered everyone the same benefits.
December 10, 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time at BAYADA and that your home office was "top notch!"

Nice place to work
Habilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCDecember 5, 2018
Bayada is a nice place to work. I enjoyed the working with the clients. Bayada tries to do a lot to show their employees that they are appreciated by doing little parties and celebrations. However; with the type of work that field staff do, it is kinda of hard to attend these functions and truly enjoy yourself if you have your client with you.
Pros
lots of available positions as a Hab Tech or CNA
Cons
puts lots of mileage and wear and tear on your car in which you are not reimbursed for.
December 6, 2018

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Office kept misplacing time sheets
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Lihue, HIDecember 5, 2018
Low pay and no benefits. slow to respond to crisis in field. staff didn't always show up for monthly supervision. Weekly pay was a good bonus but thats the only good thing about that company.
December 6, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We are concerned by some of your comments and would like to learn more; could you please email employesupport@bayada.com? We hope to hear from you.

great place to work
Field Staff Occupational therapist (Current Employee) –  Cape May County, NJDecember 4, 2018
strong CEO and upper mgmt.
Great mission
well run organization
pleasant immediate supervisors
Supportive mgmt.
Lots of opportunities
Lots of communication
December 5, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are happy to hear your supervisors and managers support you and the work you do. Thank you for being a part of the BAYADA team!

Interesting but stressful
Transitional Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 4, 2018
Bayada as a culture overall, is positive and supportive, however my experience has been that I have not been prepared adequately to perform my entire job as thoroughly as I am expected to, The graphs, charts etc are extremely difficult to decipher, but we are expected to understand them to achieve the company's overall goals.
Pros
great salary, overall great company culture
Cons
specific office, disorganized, poor communication, preparation for job
December 5, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We welcome all feedback, positive and negative. If you'd like, please email employeesupport@bayada.com, and we can talk through some of your comments/concerns.

Bayada
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PADecember 3, 2018
Working with Bayada was a great experience and I have since recommended several of my Nurse friends to apply to Bayada. I loved the work schedule, the patients and their families were great. Case load was not always different and sometimes a challenge, but the staff was always ready to help s nurses get what we needed and thus achieve our Care Plan Goals
Pros
pay, work schedule
Cons
turn over in office staff
December 5, 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review and providing your feedback! We are so happy to hear you have since recommended BAYADA to your friends; we love referrals!

Low Pay, Not recommend to anyone
HHA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Bayada in Beverly MA. North Shore branchDecember 3, 2018
I would not recommend to work for Bayada Home Health Care.
There are multiple reasons here

1) They simply do not pay well. My hourly pay start 13 dollars per hour. Even I have told Manager that I have 8 years of experience of health care as CNA and Last hourly pay I was receiving from previous employer was 17.52 per hour. It clearly seems that they do not considered my experience and not showing any respect to give any raise even cents.
Manager stated me that after 6 month of evaluation, she may give 50 cents up. This means only 13.50 per hour. Why not 3 months?

2) They do not pay for gas mileage if you only have one client per day. It is not worse to drive to work for short period of time, you will have to pay your own gas.

Clients I experienced were all requests ONLY CLEANING, and heavy one.
This was Including Toilet cleaning, Scrubbing bath tub, bleaching floor and washing pots and pans, thanksgiving dishes filled up in the sink, even though family members living with a client.
I think Clients and family member abusing HHA as Maid or house keeping lady something else. They leave house hold job for you to do for only 13 dollar per hour.

I pay 200 dollars for house keeping lady to clean my condo for 2 to 3 hours in MA
13.50 per hour for cleaning toilet job and washing wall is not worth it at all. Bayada office need to screen clients and evaluate depends on what clients need.

I worked for bayada for 3 weeks.My husband told me to leave Bayada,We did not like how they abuse employee with very little money with not respects. I gave them a notice
  more... that this is not for me. I will not recommend bayada to anyone.  less
Pros
low pay
Cons
low pay
December 5, 2018

We are so sorry to learn about your experience with BAYADA. We never want our employees to feel mistreated or disrespected. We are troubled by some of your comments and would like to learn more; could you please email employeesupport@bayada.com? We hope to hear from you.

Productive working place
CHHA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Linwood, NJDecember 2, 2018
Once again I enjoyed working for Bayada for my clients who are the heart beats of the company who allow me to put my skills to work And giving me the oppotunity to strive in my ability to serve them .
Pros
Time for lunch breaks
Cons
Short breaks
December 3, 2018

Thank you so much for leaving an honest and thoughtful review! We always appreciate reviews like these, further proving our mission.

Great Company
FIELD NURSE (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaDecember 1, 2018
I have been an employee before becoming a nurse. This company has a solid system of reporting and educating employees; even with remediation. The case managers and office staff are supportive in their roles helping the field staff and clients achieve optimal outcomes.
For field staff the benefits are expensive and paid time off is based on hours worked.
Pros
Pays well, allows for flexible scheduling
Cons
expensive health insurance for field staff, as few as 10 days of PTO time per year
December 3, 2018

We are so glad to learn about your personal experience with BAYADA! This is a great example of the opportunities for growth within the company; thank you for sharing this with us! And thank you for all that you do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAYADA Home Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss