Play YouTube video button

Found 2,580 reviews matching the search
Featured review
BAYADA Home Health Care selected this as a representative review
Home health aide
I've been with bayada over 2 years I was satisfied working where I'm at don't have to leave my client for any other my hours are long but feel comfortable with my schedule days and weekends off which is great time that I could spend with family I would highly recommend them to anyone .......
August 13, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're lucky to have a dedicated employee like yourself!
EXCELLENT company to work for!
Bayada is unlike any company I've ever worked for! The CEO is friendly, approachable, available. The company values their employees stating in their mission statement "you are our greatest asset". Management is encouraging and supportive. Company promotes from within so there are ALWAYS advancement opportunities! Would never had left, I was laid off due to COVID 19.
Pros
company atmosphere
Bayada has a good diverse culture
Good company, good staff, fair compensation. Room for advancement or relocation. Bonuses provided based on performance. Overall balanced atmosphere with good people wanting to help those in need.
Maui Bayada is supportive of staff in every phase of job.
Bayada is a great place to work. Everything the company does is transparent. The staff are happy and excited about their jobs. Everyone is willing to share wealth of knowledge so that everyone is successful.
From the moment you start onboarding it is a positive experience.

One of the greatest places to be.
Great Place to Work
Really flexible work schedule and the staff are amazing! I worked here throughout college and they were always really understanding about my school schedule. Being a CNA isn't glamorous work, but really love the work environment here.
June 4, 2020
We truly appreciate your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience working at BAYADA with us!
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Bayada Overall
The pay rate is very low. The cases are $10-12 an hour but when they're short staff they will pay more. Mileage is $2.50. The staff is very friendly. There is no room for advancement in the company. Well, you are not informed about positions. You just have to keep yourself updated online. The staff is VERY FRIENDLY. They're understanding as well.
Customer service
A culture that preaches values should be practiced by managers at all levels. Stop the lip action and practice what you preach. Get rid of toxic mangers to create a unified and cohesive team that truly love what they do.
June 2, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback with us, we do appreciate your honesty. However, we encourage you to email us at feedback@bayada.com so we can discuss your comments further and address them appropriately.
Wonderful Company
Office stays in touch, keeps you working as much as you want, is very flexible with scheduling, and makes you feel valued and part of the family. Pay is higher than you can get in many situations with flexible hours Can choose situations you’re most comfortable working in
Pros
Flexibility, pay, comfort
Cons
Unpredictable at times due to in-home situation
June 2, 2020
Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your honesty, as we are always looking for ways to improve for our employees.
Run away, and don't look back!
I have never been so disrespected as a professional. All decisions including patient visit patterns come from above. Management based it upon insurer, not on patient needs. They change our pay and benefits on a dime without warning. The company seems very unstable now. Clinicians are leaving in droves.
Pros
Good managers and good hearted people in local office management.
Cons
The company was a great one, priority was always to patients, and employees until the founder retired. His son immediately cut salaries, benefits upon his father's retirement and bottom line is above patient care decision making now.
May 29, 2020
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your honesty, your comments are noted. We don't take your feedback lightly, however, and would ask you to email us at feedback@bayada.com so we can share these comments with the appropriate parties. We hope to hear from you!
Flexible!
Great company to work for! They have lots of clients to work full time if you need & flexibility if you want to stay part time. I quit working at a hospital a year ago to finish my BSN and couldn’t be happier with the choice. I have so much more energy to focus on my clients, family, & self!
May 29, 2020
Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us! Thanks for being part of our team.
Alright
It was a great company to work for. However, they took my office hours from me. That is where I made my money. I requested it back, but they hired two people and gave it to them.
May 29, 2020
Thank you for your review. Your comments are heard and noted, however we do encourage you to email us at feedback@bayada.com so we can properly address and escalate your comments.
Very nice place to work.
Haven't had any issues with agency. Very nice place to work. You get good training. They are good with staffing. Management is nice. I'm very pleased working here overall. They appreciate there staff and show it too.
May 29, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your review! We appreciate your honesty.
Bayada is better then most agencies
Health Benefits are costly unless you become contracted with Bayada. Low pay rate. No Raises. No incentives anymore. Only a $1 more an hour for trach and vent cases. Case work load is there. Just incontinence in scheduling.
May 29, 2020
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your honesty, your comments are heard and noted.
Great Values & Flexibility
Bayada has employees backs and value them, companies say that but Bayada shows it! Works with their employees and very welcoming: from day 1. One big family! Flexible schedule and locations. Bayada has many different offices in different states along east coast! Job security is there, but advancing in career as a RN is really not.
May 29, 2020
We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share with us.
Love Bayada, but don’t work here if you need benefits
I’ve been a nurse for 22 years and this is the 2nd time working for them. I feel they give high quality care which is very important to me. They are particularly strong with their training/education of staff and supportive.
The first time I worked for them, I made decent pay but the health benefits were expensive and not that good. Eventually I got a second job that offered better pay and benefits and gradually stopped working for them.

This time I knew that the pay would be less (it unfortunately is the same rate it was when I left over 10 years ago), but I was tired of juggling 20 patients. I’m working full time, love my patients and just became eligible for benefits, which we need. I’m shocked that they are MUCH more expensive now. Like significantly more than double what I paid a month at my last job. If my husband didn’t have a good job, I would not be able to justify working here. Even now, I get calls from recruiters from other home care providers with higher rates - and at some point I might need to be sensible and leave again if their benefits are less costly as well, although I like Bayada.

My former company is fairly large, Non profit, but Bayada is larger. I think they should be able to offer/negotiate better healthcare benefits.
May 29, 2020
A good company to work for.
The management and staff are very supportive. They listen. Coming out from a hospital job and doing 1 on 1 nursing care is so much less stressful than being crazy in the hospital floor with 6 to 8 pts. You will get close relationship with the family and the pt. The pay is fair and enough for a 1 is to 1 care. The only negative thing I can think of is there is no guaranteed hours but they will try to get you in place immediately.
May 21, 2020
Thank you so much for your kind yet honest words. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us! Thanks for being part of our team.
Little compensation and it stays the same forever!
No pay increases ever! Whether there 5,10,15, 20, 25 years there is no consideration to higher costs of living. They will tell you, year after year that they are working on it and thank you for your feedback. Not somewhere to stay for long. Be aware and do not waste too much time here, it will never change.
May 21, 2020
We appreciate your honesty, however, we're sorry you didn't have a better experience while at BAYADA. Pay is something we struggle with across all BAYADA locations due to low reimbursement rates. However, our Government Affairs Office works diligently advocating for increased pay rates for home care workers. You can learn more at their website https://heartsforhomecare.bayada.com/.
Good employees
Management is supportive, the systems used are ancient, but they are working on improving. They are an international company but each office has its own leadership, they all vary. The office I work in is pleasant.
May 21, 2020
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback; your comments are heard. If you'd like to escalate your comments or discuss them further, please email us at feedback@bayada.com.
Great
great to work with, provide great wages. Work place/ family balance, individual job, not to many interactions with supervisor or office staff unless you reach out to them
May 21, 2020
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your honesty, your comments are heard!
managers will listen to your concerns
patient care is independently practiced, need to be confident in your skills.

they try to provide assignments close to where you live so that travel time is kept to a minimum
Pros
company has been around for a long time
Cons
you are in the home the entire shift, rare opportunity to have a quiet break or meal
May 21, 2020
There are no hours. After an entire year of working there, I only have 12 hours a week... Yet I was hired fulltime? Very disappointing. No money
I have nothing against my clients. That part of my work is very gratifying. But even though I was hired on as a fulltime employee, I currently only get 12 hours a week. Which is totally unacceptable. How can anyone support themselves this way. So I work for two other agencies as well. Which makes for an extremely hectic personal life. YYet no matter just trying to pay my bills.
May 21, 2020
Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your honesty, however, we would like to learn more and address your comments. If you're comfortable, please email us at feedback@bayada.com so we can gather further details and escalate it appropriately. We hope to hear from you!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAYADA Home Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.
Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

75%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.