BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews

Featured review
BAYADA Home Health Care selected this as a representative review
Wonderful employer
On-Call Manager/Office Admin (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 10, 2018
From the roots of the company down to every employee have shown me how to care and be carted for! Honesty, integrity and drive! Amazing opportunity!!!
Pros
everything
Cons
I had the best clinicians I've worked with
Home Health Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 19, 2018
I believe in the company's mission statement and the quality of care it provides. My superiors are very helpful and are concerned of my wellbeing. I would definitely recommend it to other professionals.
Meeting Clients and Patients
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Westfield, NJJuly 18, 2018
My typical dayof work involves helping out my client or patient with diect home care. What l learned is that as long as you have the compassion and patiences for a client they will understand that you are relatable on their level. I think management is perfecty understandable when it comes to employment relationship and the workplace culture is foucsed on provdin of excellent home health aide. The hardest part of the job is getting to know the client or patient the first time I enter their home but I have a skill of patience and understanding. The most enjoyable part of the job is to listen to the client's or patient's lifestory or history to get an understanding how the person was brought up to remebering the moments that will last a lifeime.
Supportive corporate environment
Habilitation Manager (Current Employee) –  Hilo, HIJuly 18, 2018
Bayada team nationally is very strong and supportive. Great leadership and advancements opportunities. Employee appreciation event great for team building.
It's a job
Certified Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 18, 2018
The company is great but the pay is horrible and you may go for months without a job due to location and no cases available that can be very annoying
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Horrible pay $10.50 a hour and lack of work
Amazing support and flexibility, but low pay
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 15, 2018
Personally, Bayada has been the most supportive workplace I've ever worked for. Management is amazing (yes, you read that right!), office staff is cheerful and supportive, and I've yet to meet a pediatric client that I haven't fallen in love with. Working part-time, I tell them what I'm available to work (days and times) and they find me cases. If there is a case I don't want to work, I simply say so. There are always extra hours available. My one complaint is that I had to take a huge pay cut from working as a floor nurse. In Bayada's defense, I was told the rate of pay from the very beginning. While I don't see myself working here forever due to the low pay, the flexibility is wonderful while I'm in grad school.
Pros
Support system, flexibility
Cons
Pay lower than my first job as a floor nurse
Great company to work for.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJuly 15, 2018
Bayada is a very good company to work for. They are very caring and willing to help work around individual schedules. This company is a great one to work for and I have always been grateful and felt appreciated to work there.
Pros
Someone is always available to talk to
Cons
Lower pay rate
July 16, 2018

Your positive feedback means so much to us! Thank you for sharing your experience, and we look forward to sharing our mission with more valuable employees like you.

Productive staff but hard for job placements
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 12, 2018
I loved Bayada, the place and the management team was amazing! The staff was sweet, the problem that I encountered working with bayada was something out of both the staff and employees couldn’t control. Finding a job in the windward are was very difficult because majority of our clients were located in town. But the team tried their best to find someone for me to work with. They’re wonderful!
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Placement of Jobs
July 16, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! Although there may have been roadblocks in the way, we’re happy to hear that our team did whatever they could to provide you with a satisfactory experience.

Home Health
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 11, 2018
I has been such a long since I worked there and I do not remember what the job was like except that the staff was there was never enough hours to make ends meet unless you had more than one client and there was no mileage pay offered to make traveling between clients worth the time spent.
Should have given it a longer chance.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Media, PAJuly 9, 2018
I didn't work for this company very long. however after leaving i did wish i gave it a longer chance. I really wanted to work in health care but I had a couple rough experiences and was not making enough money so I had to look elsewhere.
The management does not know what they are doing
CNA/HHA (Current Employee) –  Morganton, NCJuly 9, 2018
I work most weeks 60-70 hours just to pay bills. The pay us not enough for what we do for our clients. The management does not know what the other people in management has done. What they tell you in orientation is not what is true. A person has to work 2000 hours before you get a paid day off. I have worked for a 1.5 and still have not had a day off with pay.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Low pay. Have to work 2000 hours before you get a day off with pay
Home Care
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Sewell, NJJuly 9, 2018
Mostly pediatric home care. The better you are as a nurse, the harder the case they put you on. Very nice staff to work with. Needs improvements with benefits.
Pros
Friendly and helpful staff
Cons
Benefits package is not family oriented.
I love working with Bayada Rock Hill and have received many awards and bonuses!
LPN, Pediatric Nurse (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCJuly 8, 2018
Bayada Rock Hill is a wonderful place to work. With a truly flexible schedule and team support. Only negative is PTO, no sick days, and expensive ins.
Pros
Flexibility, Team Work, Salary
Cons
No sick days, do not accrue PTO until 2000 hours worked, PTO is an average of hours worked once accrued, EX worked 1 year accrued 2000 hours. averaged 40 hrs/week, PTO was only 33 hours, Expensive Insurance
July 11, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy to hear about your experience in the Rock Hill office. We are lucky to have you here at BAYADA!

Excellent company to work for with a mission that dictates the culture.
Client Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooksville, FLJuly 6, 2018
Working for Bayada was everything I had hoped it would be. The director, my coworkers and field staff were all a huge reason why I woke up each work morning with a smile. Bayada provides adequate training and opportunities to grow as an employee and individual. The corporate culture is felt throughout all of it's individual agencies throughout the world. The hardest part of the job was finding field staff to live the mission as I did, and as our clients needed. I would highly recommend working for Bayada.
Pros
Great Environment and Staff
Cons
Medical Benefits left me in debt
Productive workplace
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJuly 3, 2018
Great workplace for an occasional or part time job offering, make your own schedule and the office staff is great and fun to work with and they also offer reward program
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Great place to work and flexiable
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, PAJuly 2, 2018
They have flexible hours. Good and great clients also good management. I enjoy working for the company and refer other people to work for them. I wish all of their company do the same awards for all employees they have.
Pros
They have flexible hours
Cons
All they companies that are called bayada doesn't do the awards or gifts the same
Fun, enjoyable, and good learning opportunities
Internship (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 1, 2018
It was a pretty relaxing and fun to work there everyday. I was only on an internship at the time and was able to learn a great deal and it also helped me picked my job career. In all I have no complaints because of all my time working there it was very enjoyable.
Pros
Relaxing, fun, free lunches, and great learning experiance
This job teaches you alot.
Nurse Aide/HHA (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NCJune 30, 2018
This job pays for all the courses needed to stay a CNA like CPR classes and they give you yearly inservices. They will pay for the yearly TB tests that are required as well as gas mileage if they ask for help with long distance cases.
Pros
They give you incentives like bayada bucks to by products from the Bayada catelog.
Cons
The pay is very low and they do not give raises.
Nice people to work for
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) (Former Employee) –  Sewell, NJJune 30, 2018
Bayada is a world wide company with the interest of their employees and clients at the forefront. When I was unable to work in the clients home they provided me office duty.
Great staff
LPN (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 28, 2018
Great place to work. Staff listens to you. Staff places you in loving homes. Provides training and education. Office manager even available to talk with you about any concerns.
Amazing Culture and Growth Opportunities
Associate Director (Former Employee) –  Waynesville, NCJune 28, 2018
BAYADA is an amazing organization with a culture and values that is at the forefront of every decision. The leadership is active and present and makes decisions based on its people. Highly recommend this organization.
Pros
Culture, Growth Opportunities, Leadership, Mission, Vision and Values
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAYADA Home Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

62out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Powered by Comparably