Bayer

Matthews, MO9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,553 reviews

Bayer insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

They was good people

They were good people to work for I would go back if I could go back to them i would recommend this job to anyone that is looking for full time work I loved this place

Good atmosphere with friendly workers

It was a tolerable atmosphere. Not too stressful. I was a warehouse employee. So allot of truck loading and unloading. Seasonal work got old. I was only part time. So every season i had to draw unemployment and wait for callback.

Soybean manufacturing company

Seasonal job through manpower Send counts Loaded and unloaded trucks Forklift operator Fixing plugged machines Running machines Cleaning tanks and floors 5s everything so it’s easier to find If downtime always room to improve your area

Monsanto is a great place to work. I like how your not always doing the same thing everyday. I highly recommended working for Monsanto it’s a great work investment

Relaxed atmosphere, great hours, only wish it was permanent/full time

Productive, fun place to work. Was only a temporary job through Manpower. I would have loved to been hired on full time! I loved what I did; Certified Lab Tech, I learned a lot! I love outside plant work, I and learned so much about soybeans. I found it very interesting.

Pros

Breaks, safety meetings; very OSHA compliant

Cons

it wasn't permanent job

Could wear Jeans every day.

Enjoyed working with the people I did and I learned alot from the two ladies I worked with. What I did not like about it is that there was alot of back stabbing and two faced people that would talk behind your back. When my boss started talking about my personal life that is when I decided to leave and move back home to MS.

Pros

2 weeks off at christmas

Strict on safety

This is a very safe work place, but being a large company, your job security is never guarunteed. Many of the orders received come from people who you may have never met.

Good work environment

Great people to work for and the overall work was fairly easy. IT was easy to catch on to the daily requirements to perform the work that was necessary.

pretty good place to work

I love the people I work closely with, my manager is another story. She will not stand up for you, she lies, she will not take blame for her own doing. She is good about letting you off if you have a dr's appt. The hardest part of my job is dealing with her, I don't believe you should have to worry about your manager lying on you, especially when you show up to work everyday and do a good job. My co-workers are the best part of my job, we work well together, it is great to have co-workers you get along with. A typical day we come in at 7am have a morning meeting, then we go in we read germs (seeds that have grown for 7 days), after that we check-in samples that have came in and then sort them out for different testings. Around 3pm we plant all the samples that came in that day and leave at 4pm.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.5Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
3.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight