Bayfront Health Spring Hill Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
Very fast paced place to work in, but overall it was a good work experience.
Maintenance Engineer l (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJune 20, 2018
Working here was fun yet fast paced and extremely challenging. Being in the maintenance department forces you to stay on your toes and learn everyday. Bayfront health spring Hill really cares about patient care and strives to be better everyday.
Pros
Free lunches, break from 9:30-10 followed with a 10:00 meeting, A/c, and you can work alone
Cons
Drama from the whole healthcare department, backstabbers, unreliable staff in the healthcare department.
A place where labor laws are not followed
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLApril 24, 2018
The CNO and directors only care about making money for themselves. The CNAs are over worked. The CNO and directors treat their employees like toilet paper. Once you speak up you become a target. The directors will try to damage your character. There is no future at Spring Hill
Cons
Only the incompetent stay working there
not the best place to work
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLApril 23, 2018
If your are looking for competitive pay, this is not the place. There are not enough hours to work during the week, and if you think about working here, be prepared to look for another job as well to make extra money.
Not a bad place to work
CDI Specialist (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLFebruary 28, 2018
There are a lot of great people that work here! As with most places, there are a few that make it difficult.
The staff are like family - can't help but love them.
Pros
flexible, encourage education
Cons
providing education/advancement once in the company
Very busy workplace
Admissions Clerk (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLApril 5, 2017
On a typical day you register every patient that walks in, go to their room to have pt sign consents, verify insurance and demographics, collect co payments at end of service.
Fun and busy day
Schedule Specialist (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLApril 4, 2017
I come in the office and schedule patients for surgery. Sometimes it is busy and sometimes it isn't. I say that we have pretty good employees. Communication is very good here.
housekeeping
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLMarch 29, 2017
be on your toes there's always something that needs to be cleaned. don't be lazy. find work. make an impact of patients and staff, ambassadors of first impressions
Pros
good impact on patients
Cons
dirty job
Enjoyed my time there.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLMarch 14, 2017
Great Place To Work. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the community. Workplace culture was amazing everyone works together to accomplish a safe workplace.
Need more pay
Certified Nurse Aide & Operating Room Purchaser (Former Employee) –  Brooksville, FLFebruary 19, 2017
I busted my butt working for this company for the little money i made an hour. I worked more than the nurses did. The nurses and staff did not appreciate their CNA's.
Pros
Cons
more money
Low pay, long hours
Unit secretary (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLMay 30, 2016
The facility is okay. The turn over rate is very high at Bayfront. I wouldn't work here. The pay is very very low. Not worth it!
Cons
Very low pay, bad scheduling
Employees Friendly, Low compensation
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJanuary 26, 2016
Everyone is helpful. Great people to work with. Very low pay. Hours are not set at all. Get sent home early often. Hardest part of the job is MRI is located outside of hospital in an outside trailer. Most enjoyable part is that all co-workers help each other out. Mostly due to short staffing.
A good learning hospital
clerical (Current Employee) –  Spring HillAugust 6, 2015
The hospital is in need of leadership and better pay tons of overtime fast turn over. You constantly get floated to all units. It's a small hospital with a family feel everyone know everyone.
Pros
good team work
Cons
short breaks
Good learning hospital.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLAugust 1, 2015
You do a little bit of everything. So, you get more knowledge in all aspects of hospital pharmacy. Diverse group of co workers. I have learned 797 and inventory purchasing.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
pay
In Desperate need of Leadership!
Clerical (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJuly 31, 2015
I am surprised this place is open! No one knows what they are doing. Drs push administration around. No training, no follow through. No accountability.
Good place to work. Some of the people were great to work with.
Emergency Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJune 24, 2015
A typical day of work at the ER was very eventful. Anywhere from restocking rooms to establishing IV's, drawing blood, EKG's, bandaging, and splinting. I was able to learn a lot from medication doses and what each was for, even more so than paramedic school. Management when I first started was very good. Some have moved on to other hospitals, and some have moved up the chain. The last one that I had worked with would not work with me on the schedule and we had conflicts that could not be resolved with me staying there.
Coworkers there were the greatest people I have had the pleasure to work with. They would help out with anything that you needed them with on the job.
Without trying to sound like a broken record, again the hardest part of the job is to have to work on a sick or injured child. And the most enjoyable part is to see that child get better.
Pros
Constant learning environment.
Cons
Not working with me on schedule.
Loves the coworkers
Certified Nurse Aide & O.R. Purchaser (Former Employee) –  SPRING HILL, FLOctober 20, 2014
Assist nurses in wound care, charting, save lives. Assist in helping out with babies and other.