Bayhealth Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Horrible Experience
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEJune 20, 2018
The absolute worst hiring and work experience I have ever been through for a temporary job. The recruitment process in the HR dept will pressure you to sign an offer letter. Tell you that your getting benefits but not sure if its part or full time. Put my 2 weeks notice in and then they tell me its a temp job that ends in 9-10 months with no benefits. I only worked there 4 days and resigned because of this deception.
Pros
Cons
HR deceiving hiring practice.
stepping stone
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEJune 8, 2018
There is a very high turnover rate so I believe many employees use Bayhealth as an opportunity to learn the necessary skills for advancement in their prospective careers
Pros
Self scheduling
Cons
severely underpaid and overworked
Love my job and employer
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEMay 26, 2018
I enjoy getting up to go to work! I work with some of the best nurses! Team players! Great work environment! Good rapport with the doctors and fellow employees.
Pros
Great unit! Good manager
Cons
Call
Awesome place to work.
Public Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEMay 21, 2018
Good people to work with. Pay is not bad but is not satisfactory for the experience that I have. I have been working for this company for three year and will invite my close individual to work here,
Pros
Driven reward program
Cons
low pay
Ok environment
Insurance Verifier (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEMay 11, 2018
It is what you make it. work is very repetitive and slow-paced. no room for career advancement. They have really good benefits. They are very flexible with your schedule
Great Job
Sr. Clinical Application Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEMay 10, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Bayhealth, it was a great place to work. I just did not like being stuck behind a desk every day. I wanted to be out working with the patients on the units.
Great hospital and great people
Staff Pharmacist Ambulatory Pharmacy (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEMay 8, 2018
The outpatient pharmacy is a busy place. Our customer base is fantastic. We are a closed pharmacy so we only fill prescriptions for employees and their families or prescriptions written by a bayhealth physician. The worst part of the job trying to safely staff the pharmacy and stay within the budget. Management is poor and it creates a tense environment. The best part is the hospital staff. Everyone in the building greets each other with a smile.
Pros
Healthcare and 401 are good
Cons
parking can be a challenge
Courier (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEMay 6, 2018
I worked two days one week and three days the next. Everyone was pleasant to work with.I would have still been there, but had to deal with Health problems for the biggest part of a year and they couldn't hold my job for me.I would prefer to work at Bayhealth in Milford, DE
Registration
Emergency Room Registrar (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEApril 20, 2018
A typical day at work is being on your feet for the majority of the time or signing in patients through triage. While being here, you learn how important teamwork is and how efficient you work should be. Outside of your co-workers, there is a bond within the whole Emergency department. The hardest part of the job is not being prepared for the unexpected. The most enjoyable is the stories you may hear from patients and patient satisfaction.
Pros
breaks, ER relationship
Medical office setting fast paced
MEDICAL ASSISTANT AND FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Dover, DE 19904April 18, 2018
Very busy office. Fast paced. I got to help others while learning orthopedics. I worked with a trauma surgeon who taught me a lot about trauma and what happens in the OR.
Productive workplace
Central Supply Lead Tech (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEApril 7, 2018
You can learn a lot from this workplace. Staff is very helpful to new employees. The benefits are fairly good. I would recommend others to work here!
Great benefits
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEApril 5, 2018
Good place to work, steady income, good benefits. Depending on the department and co workers, it could be a good work environment. Steady hours. Management coins use some improvement and employee confidentiality needs improvement
Prodcutive work
FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEMarch 29, 2018
provide food for patients and visitors. I learned that food is as important as medicine. workplace is a teamwork environment. the hardest part of my job is explaining to patient why they cant have something because of there diet. my most enjoyable is the interacting with patients to put a smile on there face and providing five star service for customers
productive workplace
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEMarch 24, 2018
+gives you room to grow
+flexible hours
+paid time off
+good morale
+good management
+ gave me a lot of info I need for my studies the employees are very helpful
Would work here again
Unit Secretary/ CNA (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEMarch 21, 2018
here for a few years but was injured and had to make the best decision for the company I could at that time. I did advance from CNA to Unit Secretary in good timing. And would work there again.
Poor management
Allied health (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEMarch 20, 2018
Alot of turn over, poor management. The hospital itself is not bad however certain departments are ran very poorly. No matter how high the turnover is no one wants to get rid of the cause they just let the rotating door keep going. They worry about recruiting but they take no care in retention of their employees.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
Lack of management
productive
Medical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEMarch 6, 2018
Great experience, everyone is a team player and I learned a substantial amount of info regarding the medical field. The staff is approachable and the work load is manageable,
Fun employees
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Milford, DEMarch 5, 2018
Management keeps changing. High turner over people not working together.manger does care about the job just their bonus. Working with long time is exciting.
Pros
Vacation. Pay
Cons
Management.
Love my job
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEFebruary 20, 2018
Love what I do. Love where I work. Love who I work with. There is a lot of teamwork on my unit. Manager listens and seeks to accommodate requests when able.
Fast paced, team oriented
Medical Billing and Coding Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEFebruary 14, 2018
I like working with our team of coders and billers. I wish the compensation was better. I enjoy working with the EPIC System. Our Manager is willing to listen to any problems that we have and tries to fix them.