Bayhealth Employee Reviews in Milford, DE

Keep looking
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Milford, DEMay 23, 2019
If you are looking for a culture of politics and overt favoritism, you should definitely apply. Lots of staff turnover yet when people leave, there is no exit interview to even attempt to figure out why (they don’t care).
productive and care about the employee
Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEMay 14, 2019
there is only me and a co-worker in Milford Billing Department we both see patients work together by assisting the patients with review of there bill, applying payments, screening for financial assistance, setting up payment plans
Stressed
Food service worker (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEMarch 14, 2019
No communication between manager and employee when they expect you to work over. They do not tell or ask you in advance, they do not treat you respectfully.
The pay does not compensate for the work you do. They do not give you a consistent schedule.
Pros
Free drink's
Cons
Not enough breaks, only a half hour lunch break.
This company lives their mission!!
Nurse Manager (Former Employee) –  Milford, DEOctober 31, 2018
I loved every minute of my 14 years with Bayhealth. The work was not always easy but was rewarding in the end. I started as a volunteer there and left as a Nurse Manager. They assisted me with paying for my education and for that I will be forever grateful. Good luck in the future as you expand into the new southern campus!!
Pros
Management team
good place to work
Patient Care Technician/ Registrar (Current Employee) –  Milford, DESeptember 21, 2018
i like my job. i like what i do. i love my department. My manager is always willing to help me with the things i need to complete my work tasks. good place to work.
Great place to work. Great benifets
Unit Secretary/Nursing Assistant - ICU Department (Former Employee) –  Milford, DESeptember 3, 2018
Bay health is a great place to work. I have worked for them over 15 years. I have learned a lot and been threw a lot. Over all I'm was happy to work for them
Pros
They stood by there employees
Cons
At time the patient census was low losing a lot of people, including myself.
productive ans stressful
Central Service/Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Milford, DEAugust 8, 2018
Bayhealth was a great place to work. I had a wonderful supervisor at the time and I enjoyed my work. People seem to always be willing to help or instruct ways to make procedures more tolerable.
Pros
Supervisor
Cons
Not enough staff for the work load
great place
Staff RN (casual) (Former Employee) –  Milford, DEJuly 4, 2018
It was a great place to work. the department in which i was employed was very fair in giving time off. I worked PRN and sometimes worked 40 hrs or i did not work for a couple weeks if i needed to take off. Especially when there was an unexpected death in family. the department team members were very kind and worked well together.
Love my job and employer
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEMay 26, 2018
I enjoy getting up to go to work! I work with some of the best nurses! Team players! Great work environment! Good rapport with the doctors and fellow employees.
Pros
Great unit! Good manager
Cons
Call
Love my job
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEFebruary 20, 2018
Love what I do. Love where I work. Love who I work with. There is a lot of teamwork on my unit. Manager listens and seeks to accommodate requests when able.
Great
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEDecember 26, 2017
Bayhealth is a great work environment. The benefits are excellent. This is a family environment and we have fun when the time is appropriate. Great place to work!
Always moving
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Milford, DEDecember 10, 2017
Great place to work for collaboration of care. I worked there as a CNA many years ago, roughly back in 1996, so things have changed. However, the patients receive the best care from the CNAs from bathing, transferring, communicating and just overall personality. They make the nurses role easier as they are highly attentive of the patient's needs, family and staff.
Staff/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Milford, DEDecember 10, 2017
I worked there for nearly 20 years and loved every minute of it. The management on the unit is AMAZING and very supportive. The collaboration of doctors and nurses is fantastic and always has the best interest of the patient at hand. The staff and patients became more like family over the years of working there. It was no longer a job but an enjoyment.
Pros
environment, managment, staff, doctors
Cons
leaving
Good Place to Work
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Milford, DENovember 5, 2017
I enjoy working at Bayhealth, Milford Campus. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. It's a pretty good work environment. It can be extremely busy at times. The pay and benefits are good.
Bayhealth Medical Center
Exercise Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milford, DESeptember 15, 2017
At Bayhealth at Milford Memorial Hospital, I am an Exercise Physiologist. I work with all types of patients, but mainly the senior citizen population. I enjoy designing fitness programs, leading group fitness classes, fitness evaluations for new members, and helping members achieve their fitness goals. The hardest part of my job is staff coverage for the fitness floor. Sometimes we have to work longer hours to cover the floor due to health reasons, vacation time, or career advancement.
Pros
work with a different variety of patients, designing fitness programs, fitness evaluations
Cons
no opportunity for career advancement, poor management
Fast paced working environment, great collaboration with other departments.
RN (Current Employee) –  Milford, DESeptember 12, 2017
Great place to work, most days;)
As with any medical situation, there are good and bad days. For the most part, administration is supportive. Encourages re-reimbursed education. Magnate status.
ok
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEJuly 1, 2017
Answer telephone calls, schedule follow-up appointments, prepare paperwork for incoming and discharged patients, assist nurse in performing everyday care to patients
Great Place!
Switchboard Operator (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEMay 11, 2017
Very good company to work for. I have been working here for a little over six months and they have excellent benefits. I enjoy the atmosphere and my co-workers!
Making improvements with new Milford campus
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Milford, DEMay 9, 2017
Emergency department at current location slightly dated, but new hospital being built due to open in 2018. Current manager of Emergency Department began as a staff nurse.
Pros
flexible work schedules
Fair employer
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEApril 14, 2017
This company tends to run the ship with just enough staff which can cause stress when there are vacations or illness amongst the staff. Overall, the client care focus is excellent though.
Pros
gives quality care to patients
Cons
lack of advancement opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayhealth. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight