Bayhealth Employee Reviews

Prodcutive work
FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEMarch 29, 2018
provide food for patients and visitors. I learned that food is as important as medicine. workplace is a teamwork environment. the hardest part of my job is explaining to patient why they cant have something because of there diet. my most enjoyable is the interacting with patients to put a smile on there face and providing five star service for customers
Good work opportunities
Patient Sitter (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEMarch 29, 2018
Working at BayHealth helped me to learn a lot about people and helped me to better know what I wanted to do as a career. I did not agree with some of the procedures that the hospital followed and there are a lot of discrepancies from floor to floor but over all I enjoyed working as a patient sitter here
productive workplace
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEMarch 24, 2018
+gives you room to grow
+flexible hours
+paid time off
+good morale
+good management
+ gave me a lot of info I need for my studies the employees are very helpful
Would work here again
Unit Secretary/ CNA (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEMarch 21, 2018
here for a few years but was injured and had to make the best decision for the company I could at that time. I did advance from CNA to Unit Secretary in good timing. And would work there again.
Poor management
Allied health (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEMarch 20, 2018
Alot of turn over, poor management. The hospital itself is not bad however certain departments are ran very poorly. No matter how high the turnover is no one wants to get rid of the cause they just let the rotating door keep going. They worry about recruiting but they take no care in retention of their employees.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
Lack of management
not ready for ethnic people in roles
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEMarch 13, 2018
Job was very demanding and stressful for the around of money they give you is very low and not enough for all the work and stress. Management was overbearing and controlling . Staff was very demanding and no help was given more of a custodian job.
Pros
good scheduling
Cons
was very stressful
productive
Medical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEMarch 6, 2018
Great experience, everyone is a team player and I learned a substantial amount of info regarding the medical field. The staff is approachable and the work load is manageable,
Fun employees
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Milford, DEMarch 5, 2018
Management keeps changing. High turner over people not working together.manger does care about the job just their bonus. Working with long time is exciting.
Pros
Vacation. Pay
Cons
Management.
Love my job
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEFebruary 20, 2018
Love what I do. Love where I work. Love who I work with. There is a lot of teamwork on my unit. Manager listens and seeks to accommodate requests when able.
Fast paced, team oriented
Medical Billing and Coding Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEFebruary 14, 2018
I like working with our team of coders and billers. I wish the compensation was better. I enjoy working with the EPIC System. Our Manager is willing to listen to any problems that we have and tries to fix them.
A Home Away from Home
Direct Admissions/Discharge Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dover, DelawareFebruary 3, 2018
Bayhealth Medical Center is a community hospital where there is a strong sense of family among the staff. The hospital has many employees with exceptional longevity and loyalty to the hospital.
good place to work
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEFebruary 3, 2018
good place to work, friendly coworkers, benefits were very good,commute was easy,cafeteria food was good, parking was always available,cameras and hot lab was well maintained.
nice place to work
NUTRITIONAL CARE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEJanuary 30, 2018
loving and great experience to work for. management great and i am willing to recommend anyone to work there. love it if you need a good experience this is the place to work in the health field.
Pros
great vac paid
Cons
have to work every holiday
management
Specialist Registrar Emergency Room/Admissions (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEJanuary 20, 2018
Management is terrible and never fixes problems until it is not fixable. They never compliment their employees but pick at everything and make employees dislike coming to work.
Pros
amount of PTO earned
job work/Life balance/ 5 Stars
Cardiac Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEJanuary 19, 2018
bayheaith is an excellent place to work, and I would recommend it for anyone. they have excellent patient care too. I would not mind to come from far away just to bring my loved ones to receive medical care from Bayhelth
I am a vendor, not a direct employee of Kent General
NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEJanuary 18, 2018
I am a vendor, not a direct employee of Kent General. I cannot give a fair assessment of the working environment as a full fledged Kent General employee
Excellent Employment Experience
Circulating Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEJanuary 6, 2018
Great working experience. The establishment is always looking to benefit the patients and employees experience. Opportunities for advancement in career. Magnet hospital.
Bad environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEJanuary 4, 2018
Poor management ... hardly provide any or no training. Lack of communication ... No team effort... No guidance nor leadership... not a friendly environment
Great
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEDecember 26, 2017
Bayhealth is a great work environment. The benefits are excellent. This is a family environment and we have fun when the time is appropriate. Great place to work!
Always moving
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Milford, DEDecember 10, 2017
Great place to work for collaboration of care. I worked there as a CNA many years ago, roughly back in 1996, so things have changed. However, the patients receive the best care from the CNAs from bathing, transferring, communicating and just overall personality. They make the nurses role easier as they are highly attentive of the patient's needs, family and staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayhealth. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight