Play YouTube video button

United States3,213 reviews
Found 3,213 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Baylor Scott & White Health selected this as a representative review
BSW is a very good place to work because of career growth, working condition, and benefits. Management is supportive with employees and protocols are based on evidence-based practice.
Baylor benefits are the best and affordable then other Healthcare companies. The pay is always above average. I am able to afford all extra insurance
Loved Baylor compared to Texas health Dallas and doctors hospital at white rock lake. Baylor paid better, had better insurance and the surgeons were way nicer!
Management professional,informative,clean work place, organized kitchen staff knowledgeable of different stations in the kitchen, timely distribution, comfortable work schedule
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No comment
Lowest payed MRI Techs. Asst said something racist to me and Manager was quick to take sides and yelled at me, plays favorites.
Senior management good.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Every job has its ups and downs or pros and cons. I have loved more about working at BSW than any other job. The philosophy and atmosphere make it enjoyable and safe.
Baylor scott and white hostipal has to have been the best job I had so far. They hours was great they pay was great & Very understanding With family Emergency
I was constantly having something to do while at work and always a steady pace. It was never boring and I was always pushed to do the best that I could.
Pros
Free Lunchs
Cons
Slow days
Working for Baylor is excellent...it’s just the people that work for Baylor 🤷🏾‍♀️ The benefits are great, and not too costly. I enjoyed working there, just didn’t enjoy the people
With the new management from Dallas, a dark cloud of incompetence, cliques, and manipulative controls became the norm. The incompetent were elevated for who they knew. If the "girls club" didn't like you, they would make your life VERY uncomfortable. They would use praise only to manipulate, and make you feel insecure if they wanted to "reform" the behavior they didn't like. The place has gone rotten with the new guard. If you kiss up to the right girls, you'll be just fine...If you have no expectation of being rewarded for doing a great job, Baylor Scott and White is your place to work.
Pros
great people bled out by blood sucking management
Cons
incompetent and unqualified management
A lot of catty women straight out of college. They care more about their appearance than their job. Management and HR were helpful but more season employees are definitely needed.
The best part of being able to Work For Baylor Scott &White Would Have to be Making Someone's day. I learned Everyone there has a purpose wether good or Bad, It's up to us To Make Sure we provide The Best Customer service Possible.!
There is so much stress that comes along with many of the positions at this company. You’re never sure where you stand with managers and your best efforts are never enough. Ambition and education are seen as a threat to the natural order of succession. Many people must leave the company and then return in order to rise in the ranks. There is a lot of favoritism and cliques are formed immediately. I would advise you to be aware because the majority of people working there are lovely people, but always watch your back. There is constant firing there. Also, their financial situation was already in shambles before COVID. I’m not sure they will survive this without another series of lay offs and a federal bailout, plus the money they need to stay afloat. They are stretched thin with all of their locations having so little traffic. Good luck and I hope you have a better experience. I just want to pass on what I wish someone had told me beforehand.
Pros
Sweet people to work with.
Cons
Managers are overwhelmed and pass that stress into employees. Your job is never secure.
Doctors, nurses and directors and above are taken care of financially. There needs to be adjustments in other area. I found my leadership to be lacking in true strategic planning. They were new to VP positions, so that was probably a part of the issue. They wanted to be too involved in the day to day actions instead of planning for the future. Working for a health system gives you satisfaction so you can overlook some of the shortcomings.
Pros
Patients first
Cons
Not very good strategic planning at the VP level
Great place to work! The management is great. Staff work well with each other. The compensation is fair and benefits are good. Overall nice place.....
it was great. people were nice , and it was fun meeting patients and their families and helping them with different things throughout the hospital it was a fun experience.
I love my job . Bswh really takes care of there employees during the COVID 19 crisis. The keep is real informed about the status of our jobs during the pandemic
Management was not good. Never knew what was going on. Management listened to other employees and didn't know how their system would not work for what they were wanting to do.
The Warehouse associate position at Temple Texas possesses the most incompetent management I have ever seen. DO NOT CARE about employees at all, they just see numbers.There is not room for career advancement just empty promises to get you in. They will work you like a horse.
I enjoyed teamwork but the market matching is terrible. Baylor does not invest in people who are willing to stay and work for a long time. They don't value retention.
I love working at Baylor Scott and White. I enjoy my co workers and the experience that I can give new comers. I started working there in 2012 and am still there today
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baylor Scott & White Health. Our community is ready to answer.
1.2K
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Baylor Scott & White Health.