Baylor Scott & White Health Employee Review

View all Baylor Scott & White Health reviews

I know being a TEMP wasn't the best but,
Billing and Follow up clerk (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXFebruary 10, 2014
the boss in the Billing and Follow up area fired me three weeks before I had to be out for a MUCH NEEDED ankle surgery, I was thinking I needed a week after then I could be at my desk with my foot propped up, unfortunately they saw it differently. I am curious why train me to do five different jobs then just let me go? So now I have a surgery this week and I am still trying to find a job for afterwards. It's hard enough trying to find a place to live, money to feed my son, and other headaches... But to find out I am not allowed to return to my place of employment because I was honest and told them about my surgery is insane. My boss' boss wanted a letter from the VA (in Temple) saying how long I would be out following my surgery- I can't make the VA doctor stop what he/she was doing and type out a letter for me. And since I was only given a week, originally these two people were only going to give me three days. I have a broken ankle people. Its not easy for me to RUN anywhere to hop, skip and jump to get you a note from someone who is his/her own secretary.
Pros
Birthday calendar, great team environment
Cons
Small monitors for working with numbers. Backstabbers.

Other Baylor Scott & White Health Employee Reviews

love to work here
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 20, 2018
supportive staff and management. culturally dynamic place to work. The hardest part of the job is to leave from here and go to another place. Would like to continue to work at Baylor if have a choice.
good
RN Charge Nurse/Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 20, 2018
Good place to work, close to home. Loved working there. Great 401k benefits; friendly staff; good pay. Would like to work for Baylor again but as a Nurse Practitioner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baylor Scott & White Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight