BayMark Health Services Employee Reviews

Overworked
Counselor II (Former Employee) –  MarylandFebruary 11, 2019
Overload counselors, take on to many patients, money motivated. Patients run the program at their on pace, continue to use. There is no consequences. Unprofessional management.
Pros
Exposure to all cultures
Cons
Stressful
Poor Management & Supervisors
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Lewisville TXFebruary 10, 2019
The director in the contact center would come in smelling like alcohol ( also will have alcohol in his coffee cup),and he picked & choose who
gets wrote up. At Baymark favoritism was very heavy, if you step on anyone shoes they plot to get rid of you
run and find something else....the director and Supervisor are both dirty. Very unprofessional pace.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Management, unprofessional and they have pets
My title was definitely not the job I was assigned.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJanuary 19, 2019
I really loved working with the patients and enjoyed seeing them everyday. The TCD is not nice and most patients feel the same way. She was never there and made my work days very unenjoyable.
Pros
Early hours
Cons
Benefits too high
Out of Touch
Corporate Employee (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJanuary 15, 2019
BayMark has some great people working there. The department heads are out of touch with their employees and favortism is rampant. Department heads delegate work to already overworked employees without recognition, while they often spend time doing much less work than their teams. If you expect equal treatment for employees. This is no the company for you.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Unequal treatment, overworked staff. Low morale
HR Generalist
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJanuary 3, 2019
This company will overwork you. Will not pay you going rate, they play favoritism and refuse to promote from within unless they like you.Benefits are terrible and they do not do anything for their employees for morale. Worst place to work in DFW.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
raises, growth, inadequate, favoritism, do not promote from within
Nursing
Nurse (Current Employee) –  MarylandDecember 12, 2018
Overall the work environment isn't employee supported it's more client based which interferes with the ability to do your Job effectively. No support of staff and management do what they can I happen to have a great Lead Nurse who does her best to support her staff. This is the worst company I ever worked for as it pretains to business practices. They let go good hard working employees and allow the nonproductive mentally unstable to stay gainfully employed.
Pros
Your paid on time after an honest days work.
Cons
Very low paying
Wonderful place to work!
Dispensing nurse (lpn) (Current Employee) –  Belcamp, MDOctober 18, 2018
Wonderful work environment! Nursing staff are easy going very knowledgeable. Teamwork is our strong suit. The front office staff, counselors and administration are the best I've worked with. Everyone works together to meet a goal and the goal is to treat our patients with respect, kindness and to ensure the success in their treatment.
Pros
We are colsed on major holidays and Sundays, off in the evenings to be with my kids for their practices and games
Cons
Pay anywhere could always be more.
Great Place to Work
Billing Specialist and A/R Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 23, 2018
Baymark is a great place to work - they care about their staff. Flexible work schedule, not micro-managed. Somewhat small-ish office with friendly employees.
I was not there long enough to provide an accurate review
IT Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 12, 2018
I only worked for the company for 5 months so do not feel qualified to provide an accurate review of the company or the work environment. It did seem to have room for growth.
Great Learning Experience
Vice President for Development (Current Employee) –  Travel and home officeMarch 1, 2018
BayMark is a very fast growing provider of OTP services. They are the second largest provider in North America. I have been in operations for the majority of my career (including BayMark). About 2 years ago I was given the opportunity to do development of new programs for my territory of 24 states.
Pros
Great learning experience with a new side of the healthcare business
A Place full of compassion
Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 7, 2017
The staff are very supportive of each other and their clients. It is very satisfying and fulfilling to help our clients each and everyday. This job is for people who are dedicated to helping others. The hours are great, the clients appreciative, and the benefits are good. The pay is comparable to other social service organizations.
The hardest part of the job is being in the tenderloin. The best part of the job is seeing clients improve and learn to thrive.
Pros
helping others, paid lunch, vacation and sick time, good hours and benefits
Cons
Location but this is where the need is; social service level pay
Low-morale company
Staff (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 7, 2017
Very stressful job, under staffed, lacks morale due to company not putting their employees first, company more about profit than employee/clients, overworked, low advancement opportunities, don't know how to listen to employees. It's a corporation that is very FOR PROFIT only
Very good hours, good benefits, have good co-workers
Pros
Paid Lunch, Nice hours
Cons
Very very low pay
Low pay
Liscensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 3, 2017
Very Stressful, under staffed, lacks management, lacks morale, lacks organization, friendly co-works, excellent work hours, excellent benefits, no room for advancement and very low pay.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Low pay
One of the best Health Care (Drug Rehab) companies
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 13, 2017
Very easy and approachable staff , management very close to employees , best care about patients . The day is going fast and facilities very good organized for productive work and communication
Pros
Nice work schedile
Cons
Located mostly in non -richest neighborhoods

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BayMark Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5